Chapter 10

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 10:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 10:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Nuan didn't expect that Big Brother would agree to take her to level up, and he agreed so simply.

She waited on the spot for a while, the big brother really came riding on his four-winged war horse.

Familiar scene, but this time, he came alone.

After the four-winged war horse landed, Baili Wushuang, who was riding on the horse, did not come down. Instead, he sent Ye Nuan an invitation to ride together. Ye Nuan hesitated for a while, and finally chose to accept it.

As soon as she accepted, she appeared behind Baili Wushuang.

Baili Wushuang: "Grab steady."

Hold it steady? ! Where to catch? !

Before Ye Nuan could ask, Baili Wushuang let his four-winged war horse fly. Ye Nuan was startled, and instinctively hugged his waist.

This posture made Ye Nuan feel a little embarrassed, but seeing her big brother didn't say anything, she could only pretend not to care.

The quilt squeaked, and a head popped out of her belt, looking at the ground further and further away from her, she drew back in shock.

Ye Nuan's posture is not convenient to look at it, but I can feel its movements, which makes it a bit funny.

In a short while, Baili Wushuang let Four Wings Warhorse lead him and Ye Nuan to the level 45 leveling area.

After Ye Nuan got off his horse, he immediately took out the quilt from his belt and placed it in his palm to soothe it.

The little quilt stood up from Ye Nuan's palm, looked around and found that it had fallen to the ground, secretly relieved.

Ye Nuan really felt that her quilt was so cute as she watched it~ she couldn't help touching it with her fingers, but she didn't know if she was too enthusiastic. The quilt was so scared that she lay back in her palm and pretended to die.

"What are you doing?" Suddenly, Baili Wushuang asked coldly.

Ye Nuan came back to his senses and blurted out: "Lose up the quilt."

Baili Wushuang: "..."

"Where is your pet?" Ye Nuan tried to put the quilt on his shoulders and arms, and found that it was not safe to put it anywhere, so he could only tuck the belt in the end.

"The pet is too tasteless, put it away." Baili Wushuang responded, too lazy to continue this topic with Ye Nuan, and went to kill the monsters on his own.

Ye Nuan vaguely realized what was wrong after hearing the word "close".

Therefore, she can't see other people's pets. It's not because others haven't hatched the "ideal pet eggs", but the pets can be put away?

Then why can't she take the quilt?

Ye Nuan opened the pet interface and tried to put the quilt away.

System: [The system is busy, please try again later. 】

Ye Nuan realized something vaguely, but couldn't believe it.

Without waiting for her to think about it, her eyes fell on Baili Wushuang, and he was quickly attracted by his neat figure.

The big brother of her family is worthy of being the second largest **** in the master list, and his skills in killing monsters are simple and neat, without a trace of extra action.