Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 7:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Nuan has been confessed by many people from elementary school to middle school to high school to university, and then to work after graduation.

This is normal-good-looking and capable people are welcome no matter where they are.

So she thought she was already very good at dealing with the opposite sex.

But now, facing a serious brother three, she suddenly felt very stressed.

She really had never met someone like her third brother who was so obviously affectionate, but could make people feel dizzy.

Ye Nuan has always had a clear love and hatred, and doesn't like ambiguity, so after thinking about it, she decided to say something straightforward: "Brother, don't you think your words are a bit ambiguous?"

Uninhibited was silent for a while, as if thinking.

Then I probably got the answer, tentatively speaking, but repeating the words just now: "I will protect you." After a pause, "What's the ambiguity?"

Ye Nuan: "..."

Okay, she is prone to crookedness.

But she still wanted to ask: "Why protect me?"

Borui tilted his head incomprehensibly, "You are my junior sister."

Ah, this reason is really irrefutable.

"Okay, I see." Ye Nuan smiled helplessly.

Forget it, instead of persuading the brother not to be so "ambiguous", she might as well adapt to his "ambiguity" by herself.

Anyway, his "ambiguity" is harmless to her. After confirming this, she really doesn't need to care too much.

"Go, continue leveling." Buju said.

Ye Nuan let out a "um", and continued to follow behind her third senior brother, acting as a beautiful vase.

After a while, it was probably late in reality, and he said that he was going to get off.

Before going down, he sent Ye Nuan back to the safe zone: "I will take you to level up tomorrow."

Ye Nuan: "Good."

Boogie: "You also have to rest early."

"Yeah." Ye Nuan responded, and shrugged a little helplessly-she wanted to go offline, but could she?

After Booju went offline, Ye Nuan unwillingly called the system again: "I want to go offline, disconnect."

System: [The instruction has been received and is being executed...The system is busy, please try again later. 】really.

Ye Nuanfo.

It seems that she really has to stay in this game for a long time.

Maybe you have to live in the game for the rest of your life, until the day the game is stopped?

I really don't know what happened to me in reality.

Because it is in the game, and the game "Second World" has no day or night, Ye Nuan doesn't know whether it is day or night in reality.

She only knew that she didn't feel sleepy, so after changing a few pieces of equipment in the village, selling all the things that should be sold, and buying some medicine, she decided to go to the level alone for a while.