Chapter 22

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 22:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 22:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Hearing this system prompt, Ye Nuan and Wen Xiao both froze.

Anthropomorphism... is that what they understand?

In the end, it was Wen Xiao who hesitated to ask: "What do you mean? Can I become a human form?"

"I don't know." Ye Nuan responded, and finally reacted at this moment - Wen Xiao's team must have greeted the game party, so it came out such things as "special skills".

First "telepathy", then "personification"...

In fact, Ye Nuan felt that "telepathy" was enough. After all, Wen Xiao was her pet now, and she was taken outside by her in human form, making it unavoidable to cause riots.

Thinking of the scene, Ye Nuan quickly reminded Wen Xiao: "Don't use this skill here. Go back to the hotel and use it again."

"I know." Wen Xiao responded, feeling a little delicate.

Inexplicably a little excited, but more restless and doubtful-he didn't know what his human form in the game would look like, or why the system made him understand this skill.

Thinking rationally, this skill is actually quite redundant.

unless……

His team found that it could not save him and prepared to let him live in the game for a long time...

Thinking of this possibility, Wen Xiao couldn't help sighing.

Instead of that, it's better to give him a new number.

However, if you really want him to use the new account, he must temporarily export his brain waves to the game. This not only risks damaging his brain waves, but also makes his brain waves further digitized and more difficult to lead back to the human body.

Thinking about this, Wen Xiao didn't say anything in the end, lying obediently on Ye Nuan's palm, letting her hold her hand, and took him back to the hotel.

After returning to the hotel, Ye Nuan put the quilt in his palm on the bed, and said, "Okay, now you can try it."

Wen Xiao hesitated: "Is there a mirror?"

Ye Nuan looked around: "No." Then he said, "It's okay, I am very accepting. You become a toad, I don't mind." After a pause, she added calmly, "Ding Let you stop changing in the future."

Wen Xiao: "..."

Wen Xiao sat on the bed silently, as if thinking.

After a while, he seemed to have made a decision, and said to Ye Nuan: "Okay, I will try it. After understanding the new skills, there is no need for nothing... Then I use it?"

Ye Nuan nodded: "Use it."

Therefore, after Wen Xiao hesitated again, he finally closed his eyes, recalling the feeling of becoming a big quilt, and used the skill of "personification".

Then he felt bigger, because he felt his legs stick out of the bed, and then touched his skin. It felt smooth, but not warm-after all, it was different from reality.

Don't know how you look like?

Is it handsome or ugly than in reality?

Or is it exactly the same as in reality?