Chapter 15

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 15:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 15:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Knowing that the quilt was a real person, Ye Nuan didn't dare to sleep with him again.

However, lying on a hard bed, how uncomfortable it is to lie down.

She didn't feel sleepy in the game, her body was dead and she didn't need sleep to supplement energy.

Ye Nuan thought for a while, and thought he should go to the arena.

As a result, before she got up from the bed, she heard the little quilt tentatively saying something in her ear: "Are you going to sleep with me?"

Ye Nuan: "..."

Wen Xiao realized that there was an ambiguity in what he said after speaking. He coughed quickly and changed his mouth: "No, I mean...would it be uncomfortable to go to bed directly? Do you want me to get bigger?" Pause, " Don't get me wrong, I don't mean to offend you. I just feel that you have slept so many times and you are used to it. If you feel comfortable sleeping on me, you can continue to sleep."

Ye Nuan: "..."

Seeing Ye Nuan still did not respond, Wen Xiao tried to review what he had just said, and felt that he had said too much and wrong, and the more he said it, the more wrong he got. Forget it, I have a pit in my head, just ignore me..."

However, before he finished his words, he saw Ye Nuan turn around, turned to face him, and blinked his eyes as he watched him: "I feel that you have something to say. You have already slept, and you don't care how many times you sleep?"

Wen Xiao tilted, thinking that he had heard it wrong.

Before he could react, Ye Nuan spoke again: "The quilt, it's getting bigger."

After realizing that Ye Nuan had not misunderstood, Wen Xiao breathed a sigh of relief and made himself bigger obediently.

As soon as he became bigger, he gained more weight.

Ye Nuan carefully lay on the quilt, the touch under him was still the same soft and comfortable, but the feeling in his heart was completely different.

Because Ye Nuan now knows clearly that she is oppressing an individual, or a man she has never met.

Ye Nuan didn't dare to turn over, tried to relax his body, and then asked the quilt: "Wen Xiao...right? How old are you?"

Wen Xiao obediently responded: "28."

Hmm, younger than Ye Nuan thought.

For a scientist, this age is definitely young.

Ye Nuan: "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Wen Xiao: "No...what's the matter?"

Also, a person who is addicted to scientific research has no time to fall in love.

Ye Nuan smiled helplessly: "It's nothing, just ask casually."

After she finished speaking, she felt that there was nothing else to talk about, so she lay quietly on Wen Xiao for a while, and when his mana was almost exhausted, she reluctantly sat up on the soft quilt and made Wen Xiao turn back. Little quilt, used a bottle of blue medicine on him.

Thinking that I don't want to sleep anyway, it's better to level up.

Ye Nuan left the hotel with the quilt and went to the level 30 leveling area to start leveling.