Chapter 29

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 29:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 29:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Under Ye Nuan's guidance, Piaoxiang Sihai successfully found a breakthrough, and really made it into the top 30 of the master list before Baili Wushuang came back.

During the period, Yi Muzili never went online. Ye Nuan was bored and too lazy to wait any longer. He won dozens of arenas in one breath, hit the top of Yimuzili, and became a master in another way. First in the list.

Therefore, more than half a month later, the big brother Baili Wushuang went online, and found that not only Piaoxiang Sihai has made the top 30 in the master list, but also his own junior sister also ranked first in the master list, pushing him to third.

--Mixed feelings.

He thought Ye Nuan had already played against Yi Muzi and won.

He probably felt that his self-esteem was hurt. He didn’t ask Ye Nuan to confirm, instead he pretended to be calm and pulled the juniors and sisters into a team to explain: "Since they are all in the top 30 of the master list, then hurry up and practice the level. Go to level 60 and become a teacher."

In this tone, he regarded himself as everyone's master.

Everyone was accustomed to this and didn't care about it, they responded to it one after another, and then they leveled up to level 60 one by one on the same day. Various screens were displayed on the bulletin board: System announcement: [Congratulations to the infamous big disciple Baili Wushuang for smoothly leaving the teacher ! 】System announcement: 【Congratulations to the infamous second disciple Piaoxiang Sihaixiang for successfully becoming a teacher! 】System Announcement: 【Congratulations to the three infamous disciples who have successfully become a teacher! 】System Announcement: 【Congratulations to the infamous four disciples Ye You Warm Light successfully came out! 】System announcement: 【Congratulations to the infamous five disciples and Moshuo for successfully becoming a teacher! 】The ranking of the five people on the master list is not low. The honor value added to the infamous after leaving the teacher is naturally not low, making him the first place in the honor list.

The apprentice’s ranking on the master list determines the master’s ranking on the honor roll, and then the master’s ranking on the honor roll determines how many rewards the apprentice can get—from now on, they will get each level up. Additional rewards will be the first for the entire "Second World".

I have to say that this game is very mind-blowing.

Ye Nuan was not interested in rewards from the very beginning, so he didn't check what exactly the system had stuffed into her storage space after she left the teacher.

All she knows is that her goal of being number one in the master list has been achieved, and then she does not need to press the level again to successfully get out of the class.

In other words, from now on, she can level up unscrupulously and reach full level in one breath!

But before that, she was very concerned whether anyone recognized her true identity based on her face?

At least so far, no one has contacted her for this reason.

People who are currently in contact with her can be roughly divided into three categories:

The first category, pure appreciation:

"Goddess of warm light! You are amazing! From now on you will be my goddess! Well-deserved number one master!"