Chapter 14

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 14:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 14:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Ye Nuanyan was no more than his own junior, and finally agreed to return to the city to rest.

Yumo said that seeing her back to the hotel, he was relieved to go offline.

Ye Nuan has taken her clothes, and she doesn't know what's wrong with her junior brother-she can enter the hotel, and of course she can come out!

As soon as Yumo said his front foot was off the assembly line, Ye Nuan left the hotel with his back foot.

She went to the store to clear the trash in the storage space, and then remembered that her quilt hadn't reached level 30, so she went to the pet trainer to buy some experience potion.

I thought nothing happened again this time.

Unexpectedly, at the moment when the quilt reached level 30, Ye Nuan said that he received a system prompt.

System: [Your pet quilt comprehends special skills: telepathy! 】special skill?

Isn't pet skills only divided into basic skills, integrated skills and ultimate skills? Why are there special skills?

With this "special skill", not to mention Ye Nuan was surprised, even the quilt was surprised.

But he quickly figured it out—it was probably his friend who contacted the producer of "Second World" and found another way to help him find his "voice".

As for why it is not "speaking" but "telepathy", it is probably because his current identity is Ye Nuan's "pet". If other players hear his voice, it will inevitably cause surprise and suspicion.

That's why he used "telepathy" to let Ye Nuan, who is his "master," hear his voice.

This is undoubtedly a good way, but...

The quilt thought of being touched, pressed, hugged, and sleeping by Ye Nuan... He suddenly said that he was not an NPC, would it scare Ye Nuan?

If it irritates her and causes her to accidentally drop the connection, things can happen.

The person called "Talking to the Devil" probably only entered the game after knowing Ye Nuan's reality.

Before he came in, he must have been told not to disclose any news, so he didn't recognize Ye Nuan.

The quilt was thinking all the way, but still hesitating when to speak out, he saw his host enter the hotel again, and then said to him: "The quilt, get bigger."

quilt:"……"

The quilt can't be "ji" now, even if "ji", it is not a cute loli, but a male voice...

The quilt is very tangled, whether to make a sound or do it.

In the end, he chose to follow suit.

He made himself bigger, turned into a big soft quilt, and lay down on the bed.

Before he was ready, Ye Nuan's body jumped straight up!

Unprepared, the quilt groaned under the sudden pressure.

Ye Nuan: "..."

quilt:"……"

Ye Nuan lay stiff on the quilt for a long time after hearing the man's muffled grunt.