-Chapter 35 - Extra: Children 2

During the New Year, Wen Xiao and Wen Xiaonuan finally returned from BWRE.

Ye Nuan cooked a table in advance and waited for them.

Ye Nuan was undoubtedly happy when her husband and daughter came back, but she still couldn't help complaining: "You still know how to come back? Why don't you just sleep there?"

Wen Xiaonuan replied on the spot: "We really slept there~"

The words were just exported and won Ye Nuan's white eyes x1.

Wen Xiao smiled helplessly, gave Ye Nuan a hug, and then kissed her face lightly: "I miss you."

These three words instantly calmed all the dissatisfaction in Ye Nuan's heart.

The daughter and son booed from the side, Ye Nuan coughed and pushed Wen Xiao away: "I'm so tired and crooked after my old husband and wife..."

"By the way, I also brought my husband." Wen Xiaonuan said suddenly.

Ye Nuan shook his heart, and when he looked at the door, he saw the doctor who rescued her from the game.

His name is Xiao Yeran.

The marriage certificate between him and Wen Xiaonuan was secretly obtained without the knowledge of everyone, and the wedding was not held.

Wen Xiao didn't care about it when he knew it, but Ye Nuan almost exploded.

She has no objection to the two getting married, even if they are nearly 30 years apart... But it makes her feel particularly uncomfortable not to discuss such an important matter with her in advance.

Forget Wen Yu, but Wen Xiaonuan was born with painstaking work when she was pregnant in October!

The marriage was so sudden that she hardly regarded her as a mother.

But later, Ye Nuan relieved himself-what can Wen Xiaonuan do with such a selfish and independent character?

Didn’t I ignore the parents’ suggestion to let her be a teacher and a civil servant and became a designer?

In a sense, they really deserve to be mothers and daughters.

Xiao Yeran felt very complicated when he saw Ye Nuan.

They haven't seen each other for a long time.

After Ye Nuan, Xiao Yeran helped many people cultivate their bodies, but Ye Nuan was always special to him.

There is a kind of inexplicable change for my own daughter. What is the soreness of being a mother-in-law?

The five people were sitting together for dinner, and the atmosphere was fairly harmonious.

Wen Yu asked when Wen Xiaonuan would let him be his uncle, and Wen Xiaonuan said straightly, "I have no plans to have children."

Ye Nuan, who was drinking water, almost spit out.

Wen Xiao smoothed her back and gave Wen Xiaonuan a helpless look.

However, Wen Xiaonuan has always said straightforwardly: "Yeran and I are busy with research. I don't have time to look after the baby. It's better not to have a baby." After finishing speaking, he did not forget to pull his father into the water, "Daddy should understand. That's right."

Wen Xiao couldn't laugh or cry-he knew that, but he couldn't openly support his daughter in front of Ye Nuan, would he still want to live?

Ye Nuan rolled his eyes: "You and your dad are like the same virtues. You have to study or not to live."