Chapter 27

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 27:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 27:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Turned into a quilt, Wen Xiao grabbed Ye Nuan's belt, pretending that he was just a decoration.

Just like the mount does not display the nickname when he is riding, he does not display the nickname when he is on Ye Nuan's belt, so there is no need to worry about being noticed.

He looked at Baili Wushuang, who was opposite Ye Nuan, who was fluttering in white clothes with a blank expression on his face.

But don't know why, he just thinks Ye Nuan will win this pk.

Not long after the two entered the arena, Ye Nuan's senior brothers touched them one by one, and they obviously heard the system prompts.

The one who came first was Fragrance of the Seas and Yumoshu, and then after a while, Booju also came in.

He wore a black mask and stood at the back of the viewing platform, and his image or posture was more in line with the profession of assassin than anyone else.

At this time, in addition to the second senior brother, Ye Nuan's other senior brothers all made the top 30 of the master list.

Boogie is 16, which seems to have reached a bottleneck.

Yumo said it is 27. He is about to start school and has to make up his homework, so he rarely goes online recently.

Piaoxiang Sihai is 38, the big brother has almost given up on him...

As soon as the three of them came in, you started to tease each other.

Fragrance from the world: "Brother, if you lose to Junior Sister, can I call you Junior Brother in the future?"

Baili Wushuang: "Look at your own ranking before talking."

Yumo said: "Sister, come on! Get rid of the white clothes guy!"

Baili Wushuang: "Be respectful to your big brother."

Boogie: "I bet the little junior sister to win."

Baili Wushuang: "..."

The three of them all support Ye Nuan, not because they really think Ye Nuan will win, but want to see Baili Wushuang lose.

In their impression, the big brother has always been aloof and invincible, and they really haven't seen him lose to anyone.

Oh, I have lost to Yi Mu Zi Li, but there is no system prompt in the competitive ranking. No one knows when he and Yi Mu Zi Li played, and no one can see the defeat of the big brother.

Therefore, it is a rare opportunity today to witness the fiasco of Big Brother, how could he be absent!

Ye Nuan didn't expect anyone to come to watch the game, and felt a little embarrassed.

The reason why she asked Baili Wushuang to pk in private, instead of ranking challenge, was that on the one hand, she did not want to affect his points, on the other hand, she did not want to be noticeable.

She came to Baili Wushuang pk with the mentality of defeating Yi Mu Zili and being ranked first in the master list, so she is determined to win.

But if she really beats Baili Wushuang, where would she let Baili Wushuang's face as a big brother?