Chapter 31

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 31:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 31:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The bright light made Ye Nuan unable to open his eyes.

It was impossible to smell in the game, the unique smell of disinfectant water entered the lungs as he breathed, causing Ye Nuan to frown uncomfortably.

Before figuring out what was happening, she felt that **** opened one of her eyes, and the light from the flashlight shrank her pupils.

"Can you hear my voice?"

An unfamiliar male voice rang from his ears, Ye Nuan's vision gradually became clear, he saw a face wearing a surgical mask, and seemed to be observing her situation.

Before she could answer, the man opened her other eye with his finger.

The light from the flashlight came, Ye Nuan instinctively turned his head to avoid: "...Don't take it."

Her voice is a bit hoarse, and she feels a strange smell in her mouth, which makes her especially want to rinse her mouth...

But before that, she suddenly realized - wait, she is back to reality? And not inside the robot?

She felt like she was lying on a hard bed, perhaps the operating table.

Then there was a cool feeling all over the body, as if it had just been salvaged from the water and dried.

These feelings are very delicate and profound, and it is impossible for a robot to feel it.

Ye Nuan tried to lift one hand up to his eyes.

Sure enough, it was human hands.

And it is a very delicate, even a little tender hand.

She turned her head to the doctor just now, and saw that he had put away his flashlight, took off his mask and asked her, "Do you know who you are?"

"Ye Nuan."

"Introduce yourself briefly. Relax, just like an interview."

Ye Nuan complained in his heart "how to relax during the interview", and responded to the doctor's words: "Ye Nuan, 24 years old, game environment designer. Otherwise... the only child, parents are still alive.

"Very good." The doctor seemed to be relieved, "Tell me what was the last picture I saw before I woke up?"

Ye Nuan thought about it for a while: "I was in the hotel in the City of Glory, putting on the quilt."

"...Okay, there seems to be no problem."

"I'll help you sit up." The doctor said, extending a hand to Ye Nuan and gently supporting the back of her head, "Come slowly, don't worry."

With his help, Ye Nuan slowly sat up from the operating table, only to feel a chill on his back... only to find that he was not wearing clothes, only covered with a white cloth.

Fortunately, as soon as she sat up, the doctor put a white coat on her body.

Ye Nuan instinctively thanked him, and suddenly felt his head dizzy. He couldn't really see anything, and couldn't help being a little uneasy: "I feel a little dizzy..."

"Oh, it will be a little dizzy. You should sit and rest for a while. If you are still dizzy after two hours, you must tell me." The doctor's voice is very gentle, but it is not as pleasant as Wen Xiao.