Chapter 34 - Extra: Children 1

Say you are born.

A few months later, Ye Nuan gave birth to her first child, a girl named Wen Xiao Nuan.

As a child prodigy, Wen Xiaonuan's life is destined to be extraordinary.

She could sing when she was just born, and soon after the full moon she was able to communicate with her mother Ye Nuan without obstacles, she was able to do high school math problems in elementary school, took the college entrance examination in junior high school, and was directly admitted to her father, Wen Xiao. Famous school.

At only 14 years old, she was writing a postgraduate thesis at the university, the research direction and the final research results, even Wen Xiao was a little surprised.

However, although Wen Xiaonuan studies everything, she is most interested in the structure of the human body, especially the female uterus.

She wants to explore the source of life.

Therefore, at the age of 18, she dropped out of college and directly joined BWRE where Wen Xiao was located, and started her own special research with the help of her father.

I also met another Nobel Prize winner there, the doctor.

And fell in love with him...?

Ye Nuan was also speechless. She just wanted a child, but after spending a long time, she added a new member to BWRE?

It's all right now, Wen Xiao is accompanied, and he is still alone.

Ye Nuan decided to have another one.

Her "artificial body" has not grown since she left the training device and has maintained a posture of about 18 years old.

Wen Xiao also underwent "replacement surgery" when he was 45 years old, and now he is about 18 years old.

They can indeed regenerate one.

However, just before Ye Nuan decided to have a child with Wen Xiao, her daughter Wen Xiaonuan and her doctor boyfriend made significant progress in the research project-they created an artificial uterus!

If this technology can be promoted, women will no longer have to endure the pain of childbirth!

Unfortunately, this technique is the same as "replacement surgery", which requires a very high price.

Ye Nuan and Wen Xiao became the first human experiencers of this technology.

A few months later, Ye Nuan's second child grew into a healthy baby in an artificial womb and became the world's first baby successfully bred in vitro, making Wen Xiao Nuan the youngest Nobel in the world. Award winner.

This is a boy. Wen Xiao named him Wen Yu because he was as white as a piece of jade after washing.

And it is forbidden for Ye Nuan to name his children casually without his consent!

Ye Nuan shrugged-I named it Fu, blame me?

Wen Xiaonuan didn't want to talk.

After Wen Yu grew up, he was completely different from Wen Xiaonuan. Although he also showed super high IQ in all aspects, he had no interest in scientific research.

--His interest is in art.

When I was in kindergarten, I liked drawing and playing piano. When I was in elementary school, I gave up playing the piano and participated in a sketching interest class. When I was in junior high school, I painted with good watercolors. I became addicted to oil painting in high school.