Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 5:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After Ye Nuan accepted the pk request, a 10-second countdown box immediately appeared in front of him.

When the number in the small box jumped from 10 to 0, she was instantly transmitted to a huge ring by the system.

"Second World" is an archaic game. The characters and architectural styles in it are all archaic.

Therefore, the arena's arena is also a very ancient stone arena built with countless stones. The edge of the arena is a stone ladder that is taller than one layer, and people can sit on it.

Soon after Ye Nuan and Fragrance of the Sea entered the arena, their big brother Baili Wushuang also entered the arena, looking for a step and sitting down to watch the battle.

After Ye Nuan entered the arena, her level automatically became level 60, and the equipment became the assassin's full set of graduation outfits.

Opposite her is Fragrance from the Sea, who also wears an assassin graduation outfit.

Without the red, somewhat spicy-eyed equipment, she suddenly felt that her second brother was handsome.

No, not so much handsome as charming.

She felt that whether her master or two seniors were handsome, they just didn't know what they looked like in reality.

The face-squeezing function of the game "Second World" is quite powerful. As long as you master the correct face-squeezing technique, everyone is a handsome and beautiful girl.

However, she still held her face in the real world.

Fortunately, she looks pretty good. After opening the beautifying face, she will not say she is all-important, at least she is at a high level, so she won't be questioned about her face-squeezing technique.

"I declare in advance, even if you are a woman, I will not release the water." Piaoxiang said suddenly.

In response, Ye Nuan only replied with four words: "It should be so."

As she spoke, she raised the dagger in her hand and threw it in the air once.

The pitch-black dagger was spinning twice in the air, and she was firmly received in her hand, how handsome and handsome.

Piaoxiang Sihai was planning to start a fight. Seeing her pretending to be forceful, she wanted to pretend to be a wave, so she threw the dagger in her hand into the air like Ye Nuan, and the dagger fell in the air after turning twice. Steady... fell to the ground.

Fragrance of the Sea picked up the dagger from the ground silently, pretending that nothing happened.

Ye Nuan: "..."

My second brother is not a fool.

"Okay, let's start!" Piaoxiang Sihai clenched the dagger, and put Ye Nuan in a pose ready to attack at any time.

Ye Nuan stood there, motionless like a mountain: "Start."

Fragrance everywhere: "Come on!"

Ye Nuan: "Come on."

Fragrance from the world: "Ladies first."

"Oh, then I'm welcome." Ye Nuan said, too lazy to play Tai Chi with him again, lowered his body and rushed towards him!