Chapter 24

EN MTLNovel

Home » Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] MLIQ » Chapter 24:

Male Lead is a Quilt [Virtual Reality] Chapter 24:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wen Xiao was stunned for a moment. Before he could react, he heard Ye Nuan speak again: "Okay, just kidding, I just wanted to buy it and bought it, don't wear white or wear it."

While talking, she picked up the necklace from the bed again and put it on Wen Xiao's neck without any explanation.

Wen Xiao instinctively raised his hand and touched the necklace on his neck.

In reality, he doesn't like to wear any accessories. He only has a watch on his body, so he will be uncomfortable with something suddenly on his neck.

There is an inexplicable illusion of being put on a leash...

However, it was already worn, and he was too lazy to take it off.

Since Ye Nuan wanted him to wear it, he would wear it. Anyway, he didn't care about it very much.

Thinking about this, Wen Xiao neither took off the necklace nor the ring. When he spoke again, he said something else: "Is it really okay for me to go out in this way?"

——Sure enough, I still feel that this suit is too revealing.

"No problem, after all, in the game, the second brother dresses better than you..." Ye Nuan was halfway through, and suddenly remembered: "Ah, wait, there seems to be a cloak."

As she said, she immediately opened her storage space, and she found that there was a cloak in the 50-level mage suit that she had forgotten in the corner, and she quickly took it out and threw it to Wen Xiao.

Wen Xiao tried to shake the cloak to his body, and found that the cloak was quite big, which could cover his whole body and made him feel safe.

"Is this the head office?" Ye Nuan asked Wen Xiao.

Wen Xiao let out an "um" and said nothing more.

"Do you want to go out and have a look?" Ye Nuan asked him again.

Wen Xiao replied "OK."

However, after all, he is not a real player, but Ye Nuan's pet, so Wen Xiao took the staff, and when he left the hotel with Ye Nuan and went downstairs, he felt a little nervous, and was completely following Ye Nuan.

After Ye Nuan went downstairs, he deliberately slowed down and wanted to wait for Wen Xiao to catch up. After waiting for a long time, he didn't see anyone, so he turned and glanced suspiciously.

It turned out that Wen Xiao obediently followed behind her, as if the automatic follow mode was turned on.

Ye Nuan couldn't laugh or cry: "Relax, it's okay, no flaws will be seen."

Wen Xiao let out an "um", tentatively walked to her, and then walked forward with her.

As a result, he did not walk a few steps before hitting Yi Mu Zili.

Ye Nuan: "..."

Although the sun is shining and there is no cloud in the game, it is actually very late now, and it will be early in the morning.

Big brother Baili Wushuang and second brother Sihaixiangxiang have been offline, and only the third brother Buju and the fifth brother and Moshuo who stay up late are still leveling.