***

Hello, readers from all corners of the globe! How are you all doing today? This story was first published in 2020, and it is now 2022. Time flies by so quickly!

I'm just dropping by to let you know that I have a new story and fantasy-mystery is the genre, the title is "THE WORLD OF CHARM :  LOST." I hope you'll read it. I've already published the prologue and first chapter, you can check my wall. I'm hoping you'll stick around to this story! Thank you all so much once again. Have fun reading!

Here's the description :

Daeva Isis Swithun is the girl who everyone despises. Everyone is engraged and terrified of her, but they are powerless to resist or even touch her because she is a member of a powerful family. You'll see Daeva beating up random people most of the day, bullying is one of her wants and needs, and she can't get through her day without it.

One night, she was involved in an incident that led her to a world she thought was a joke and nonsense. She was prepared to kill whoever had fooled her.

"How could they pull this goddamn prank on me? I hope they're prepared for their funeral.  Daeva Isis Swithun is the woman who should be feared and should be adored by everyone." - Daeva

But the other day came, Daeva began to realize what was happening to her. She never imagined herself stranded in a place she only reads about and sees in fantasy novels and movies.

What will happen to her in this new world she discovered? How did she even get there in the first place?

"I just lost my bracelet and now I'm the one who's lost." - Daeva

_______

©️ H U S H F F F