Chapter 3/Mystic falls

Josie's pov

"Wow, it's a beautiful place" Evelyn commented.

"Yeah, but where this Salvator school might be?" I rolled down the window and look around.

"Don't worry I'll ask someone" Ben went out with his Vam speed.

"I like that Vam speed," Evelyn said as she scroll through social media. "Looks like we are already famous here" I smirked as I showed her my phone in which there was the news about an animal attack. I don't blame ben, he got violent when he's hungry.

"Good, a warning is good for them" she flips her hair. Ben comeback "It's in 1km distance" he informed. "We are close, let's get this tribrid blood and go back" I started the car.

"If uncle Kai finds out that we in mystic falls. He'll punish us" Ben remind us,

"I don't know why uncle kai told us to stay away from the city I mean it's nice here," I said, I stopped in front of a big gate which say "Salvatore school".

"The door seems to be locked" Ben rubs his chin.

"Evanesco," I said which made the door disappear. "See no door, no problem" I shrugged which made them chuckle.

"You could've just used the unlocking spell" Evelyn suggested. "Then we have to go out to open the door and I'm not in a mood for it" I fasten the speed and parked in front of the school.

"Wow, so many supernaturals" Ben look around as he went out and I also step out of the car I don't know why but everyone here started to look at me like they have seen a ghost.

"Why are they looking at us like this?" I whispered to them.

"You mean looking at you?" Evelyn replied, "Whatever let's find this tribrid cuz we just got like 16 hours" I sighed.

"Josie! Josie, you are back" a little boy hugged me which made me confused. "Who are you?" I look at him, I personally don't like kids.

"Me, Pedro" he smiled. I don't know why but I smiled back like it's natural or something but stopped when I turned to my friends.

"I seriously don't know him" I explained.

"Okay so, Pedro where can I find a tribrid," I asked him which made ben and Evelyn laugh. "Like he would've known it," They said.

"You mean to hope? She got so sad when she found out that you went somewhere. Everyone is so worried about you and Lizzie even cried just because she misses you" he hugged me again.

"Look, I think you misunderstood me with someone else," I told him and lightly pushed him back.

"I know you, Jo," Pedro said which made me more confused, how did he know my name or even my nickname which only my friends knew.

"Right I mean he even knew your name or are you trying to hide something from us, Jo" Ben asked suspiciously.

"I really don't know him, I don't even remember anything I lost my memories" I remind them and they nodded.

"Okay, so can you take us to this, tribrid hope or whoever she is" I tried to be nice which worked.

"Sure, hope, and everyone would be so happy to see you" he lead the way. "I can't believe that there would be a day when we have to follow a kid?" Evelyn rolled her eyes but followed anyway.

"Just till we find this tribrid," I said.

"Oh, there is she with Dr. Saltzman and Lizzie" he pointed and I smiled at him.

"Are you sure she's a tribrid?" Ben asked confusingly. "She's more like a tribrid baby" I commented which make us chuckle.

We started to go towards them I don't know why these people are looking at me like this but anyway I need tribrid blood to heal my Uncle no matter what it cost. We were getting closer when she turned which made the other two turn too.

"So, who's the tribrid here?" I asked crossing my hand while they are staring at me like they have seen a ghost. I love it when people look at me like they are scared of me but they are not looking scared instead, it looks like they are about to cry.

Hope's pov

"Josie!" I called her as Lizzie run to her and embrace her in a hug, followed by Dr, Saltzman but to our surprise, she pushed them away. "Who the hell are you?" She raises her brows, God I shouldn't be thinking this but she's looking so hot? Wait, what the hell I'm even thinking.

"Josie, me, Lizzie" Lizzie tried to hug her again but Josie pushed her back.

"Look I don't know why all the people here are just coming to me and hugging me like I knew them or something but I'm looking for this Nope? Uh... Jope.. what was that?" She looks at the girl beside her who has greenish hair and black eyes also a little shorter than Josie.

"Hope," the girl said my name.

"We are looking for hope" she pressed her lips and look at me. "Where have you been? We were looking for you all over the place" I can't stop myself and hugged her and she hugged back which relieved me.

"Can people stop trying to hug me! it's annoying" she pushed me back which hurt so much why she's behaving like she don't know me? I know she might be angry about what I did.

"You have been gone for 3 months and you are expecting us to not even hug you?" Dr. Saltzman tried to pull her back to him but she mumbled "Petrificus Totalus" which make him freeze on the spot. How did she even do that? I mean she didn't even siphon from something than how?

"Josie! What did you do!" Lizzie shouted. "Look I don't know you and it's not like I freeze him to death, he'll be fine after 24 hours but I want to meet hope" she turned to me.

"Where have you been? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Thanks for asking but Are you tribrid?" she asked as if she don't know. "What happened to you? why are you acting like you don't know me and you know I'm a tribrid" I frowned.

"Good, we need your blood," said a guy in his teens I guess. He's taller than Josie and has brown hair and brown eyes as well.

"And why would I do that?" I crossed my arms and glared at him. "Because we said so," said another girl.

"and who the hell are you both?" I pointed my finger towards them.

"I'm Ben Davis and I'm a Vampire" he introduced himself "and you?" I raise my brows at another girl "Evelyn Garcia" she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm Josie Parker and enough with introduction" Josie looks at me and I don't know why but this look is so unfamiliar like she's not the Josie we knew or whom I have known my whole life.

"You are Josie Saltzman, Jo," I told her. "Whatever, I need your blood," she said.

"Why?" I asked I wouldn't ask the reason if the Josie I knew would ask me but now she is not even herself. Wait! Did the dark side of her take over again?

"It's none of your business, tribrid," Said ben. "It is my business if you are asking for my blood, who knows what you gonna do with it" I replied.

"We don't have time to play around just give us your blood and we'll be on our way and you would be yours too" Evelyn suggests.

"I won't give you my blood unless you told me why you need it" I fired back. "Josie, you just came and all you cared about is hope's blood? Didn't you miss me?" Lizzie is already on edge of crying.

"Look I don't know you and I need your blood and if you don't give me then we have another way to take it" Josie warned us. Is she? Is she threatening me?

(Something nice is coming)

VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!