Chapter 59/You break me...

Hope's pov

Alyssa Chang is revealed to be one of Josie and the Necromancer's accomplices, and it becomes clear that the Necromancer has brought Alyssa back from death.

After a little Fight with Josie, Lizzie came back and they began the merge yet both of them were left unconscious but Josie won.

Addressing the school again, Dr. Saltzman tells the students that he was wrong, and the Josie that they loved is gone; as too is Lizzie. The Necromancer, Josie, and Chad watch the situation unfold.

In Dr. Saltzman's office, Lizzie was unconscious, and he enters the room asking if his performance was adequate. Lizzie wakes moments later and My plan is revealed to be successful.

MG sent me inside Josie's mind to help to find a way to save Josie.

Talking pig tells me so much but I told him to leave me alone, and stop performing magic. When I question what happens when one performs magic, the pig tells me that she wouldn't want to find out.

I tell the pig that I will be not leaving until I find Josie, however, the pig tells me that I'm already too late. Despite the story, I tell the pig that I must still try, given that it is what Josie would do for me.

I was able to kill the wolf but is surprised when Josie exits his stomach instead of the pig. "Oh, Uh- I was the pig. I thought if I disguised myself the dark would leave me alone" She finally came.

"You do realize he said some patronizing and-and sexist thing to me." I was angry really. "I need you to leave I don't want to get hurt." She said out of blue. "Josie I'm not going to leave you behind." I hold her hands.

"NO, you don't understand. I can't have somebody else get hurt because of me," she said but her dark side came as we run out of the house. I try to convince Josie that she can beat dark Josie, but only if she believes in herself. The darkness arrives shortly after and turns me to stone.

"NO! hope!" this was the only thing I have heard.

I couldn't think I couldn't see I was surrounded by this darkness. But soon I was welcomed by my beloved, so-called non-label girlfriend. "Josie! You're here" I hugged her as soon as I saw her.

"You're awake..." she relaxed in my arms. "How did I woke up?" I asked her. "I may or may not kiss you. I swear I didn't mean to do that like a thief but I...I just- I just missed you" she rambled.

It makes my heart race, "Shut up! Jo, I missed you too" and this time when I pulled her closer by her collar I crashed our lips.

The butterflies exploded in my stomach when she grasp my back and pulled me closer. I feel like the light of my mind just went out and my heart speed up as was her.

Our hearts beating so fast yet none of us dare to pull away, she parted my lips from her tongue asking for entrance which I gladly granted. This is the first time, we kissed yet it doesn't feel like the first time.

Her delicious mouth doing things to me, I run my fingers through her hair earning a low groan as I pull her closer and I slowly leaned her on the bed. hovering over her and kissing the hell out of her was more than gratifying.

My body moving by itself, every part of my body says her name. Every inch of me wants her, and drowning myself in her mouth was the world's best thing to taste.

But we have to pull away eventually. "Hope..." she caught her breath while I pressed my forehead to hers. "God, I was so worried about you." I caressed her cheeks but only see the sadness in her eyes.

"What happened?" I frowned. "I...I did this to you, I killed Alyssa. I shouldn't be here" the tears in her eyes streaming when she pulled away and stood up but I held her hand.