Chapter 9/New Orleans

"Why did she commandeer my daughter? What she wants from her?" Dr. Saltzman grabbed his neckband while he was choking to death.

"I don't know, we are doing what we are asked to do" They responded.

"they can't help us since aurora makes sure no one knows where she is until she wants us to know where is she. So there is no point in holding them as hostage" I disclosed as I rip out their heart.

"Hope! You can't kill them, like that!" Dr. Saltzman exclaimed angrily! "You are worried about them? instead of Josie? Can we please focus on her instead of caring about the people who were trying to cover up the incident" I was walking past him when I heard the phone ringing when I turn to search for the phone there was none.

"My phone is not ringing" Caroline confusingly said, "Neither mine" Dr. Saltzman Showed his phone my attention goes to the bag of the people who were trying to cover up the scene.

"Did you all cover up the incident?" I put the phone on speaker. "Where the hell is Josie, Aurora!" I wailed but I heard a peal of laughter in response.

"I thought her existence doesn't matter? But here you are"

"Where the hell is Josie? Why did you kidnap her? what did you do to her? I fucking kill you if you even lay finger on her!"

"Well, well it's not for you to know but yes, I'm going to sacrifice your this little siphoner witch" I can imagine the smirk on her face.

"I'm going to kill you! where are you? where is she? why do you want Josie? Just leave Josie out of it! You want to take revenge then I'll be there but don't you dare to touch her or you are going to regret it"

"Wow, I'm scared from all mighty tribrid. Uh! She needs to die"

"where is my daughter, aurora? Or I'm gonna rip your throat by myself" Caroline took the phone.

"Where your past lover betray me, where this revenge game started a few years ago and I'm gonna sacrifice this little witch"

"NO!" We all shrieked together when she disconnected the call.

"She's in New Orleans" I whispered as tears flowed from my cheek non-stop. "Please hope, get your shit together because we are not giving up. we have to save Josie" Lizzie shook me and I nodded as we all head to New Orleans.

She's not here, she's not with me and it's hurt like hell. Why there is always separation in our destiny? I have never realized it but all the memories of her are all delicate for me now.

"Don't overthink, Hope she's our coven's leader and she's a powerful witch" Lizzie tried to comfort me.

"When she wasn't here before at least we knew she's somewhere but not in Virginia but now the fear of losing her is just eating me out. I can't risk losing her again! I just can't..., Lizzie. I just can't imagine a life without her and now I know it's happened because of me! it's just so hard, my heart... my heart is so heavy." I cried beside Lizzie on the back seat.

"Hope, we all love Josie and we will save her" Caroline tried to encourage me but how can I not worry? I just want to see her, I'm so scared to lose her. When the whole world gave up on me, there is only Josie, who was my compassionate partner.

"I know I know but the possibility of losing her... How am I going to live with myself? I had never learned how to live life but she's the one who trusted me and made me learn how to love and appreciate even the tiniest thing in the world. I... I feel so incomplete without her" I didn't realize when I fall asleep while crying beside Lizzie.

.......................

Josie woke up but only to realize that her wrist is locked with a chain, which is connected to the wall and she was in the room which look like some kind of penitentiary. She attempted to use magic but it didn't work.