Chapter 38/Mikelsons

Hope's pov

"Welcome home darling!" Uncle Kol hugged me as soon as I strode in. "Hey," I embraced back and they all scrutinize me as if I have done something I'm not allowed to.

"We were so worried about you just to find out you were having a good time with your girlfriend who killed us" Aunt Rebekah smirked but hugged me anyways.

"Can we forget about that part, she was not herself" I forced a smile but they all burst out laughing. "They were just teasing you," Davina welcomed as we all sat in the living room.

"Don't take their conservation seriously and I approve Josie," Keelin showed a thumbs up and I chuckled. "A all-mighty original tribrid and an original heretic who can be dark too, an amazing combination" Marcel commented.

"Can we stop talking about my relationship" I requested but mikealsons was evil. They tease me to death about Josie for an hour.

"Do you have any pictures of Josie? What does she look like?" Davina asked out of the blue which caught me off guard. "No... I mean not here" I realize I didn't have many pictures with her.

"Oh trust me, darling, Josie is badass, she's born to be a mikealson" Uncle Kol smirked and I grinned. Mikealson?

Josie?

Josie Mikealson...

Josie Saltzman Mikealson,

I can't help but grin harder. It's perfect for me.

"Looks like someone already dreaming about the future" Marcel teased which made me out of my imagination. "No, I wasn't!" I exclaimed but they all made fun of me harder.

"What Josie has even done to my niece? She's smiling like a total whipped lover" Freya raised her brows at me and I realize I was smiling the whole time while thinking about Josie.

"Look.... Look... she's making a serious face now" Keelin pointed out and I can't help but hide my face in my hands. "Come on! Stop teasing poor girl, it's okay to be whipped. Aren't you too?" Davina smirked at Uncle Kol who winked at her proudly.

"I'm, I admit! How can you not when you have so gorgeous wife?" He kissed her cheeks. "Enough about my relationship, guys! Please" I practically begged.

"Okay, okay, let's discuss something else" Uncle Kol clapped to get everyone's attention. "Finally.." I sighed.

"Was she good in bed?" Freya asked about blue and I practically facepalm myself because I was blushing. "You guys promised not to tease!" I reminded them but they laughed harder at me.

"fine, fine, Let's not tease hope, we'll ask Josie" Keelin pulled out her phone from her jeans. "What! no! you would not do that!" I tried to snatch it away but uncle pulled me back on the chair.

"We will! We have to test if she's good for you. I mean she is but let's do it for fun" Davina smirked suggested.

"It's ringing..." Keelin said but I got surprised when someone else picked up the call.

"Are you home, hope?" Lizzie asked instead of Caroline. But why would she pick up the phone?

"It's Keelin where is Josie?" Aunt Keelin asked.

"oh... my poor sister is grounded because your niece seduces her at school hours. She's in Hope's room. Missing her..." Lizzie answered, god! Why has she got to be so honest when she doesn't need to be.

"Grounded?" Uncle Kol looks at me smirking.

"Seducing Josie? Why I didn't know that?" Freya questioned me.