Chapter 52/Heartbroken

After discovering that there may be a way out of Malivore, Hope becomes more determined than ever to find her way back to Mystic Falls.

Alaric, who is still reeling after being voted out as headmaster by the honor council, continues looking into the mysterious night Malivore was destroyed.

Elsewhere, as the students leave for summer vacation, Landon stays behind to keep an eye on Rafael, while MG heads to Atlanta to spend time with Kaleb's family.

Finally, while Lizzie spends the summer in Europe with Caroline, Josie searches for answers about the mysterious ascendant that Alaric was keeping from them.

Josie was filling her broken heart with the help of Landon. Since both of them had forgotten about Hope, they became friends even Josie couldn't understand why she hated Landon while he was so nice.

They get closer each day passing in summer, Landon was in love with hope and he confessed it on the day when hope jumped into malivor but Hope was already have lost her heart to Josie who was falling for Landon now.

Everything feels, feels so unique nowadays. Josie and Landon were having an amazing time together.

She saw him already watching a movie in the woods, "You started without me?" she sat beside him. "your map worked" he gave it to her in which she did a locater spell to find Rafael.

"It's right here what's the problem?" she frowned. "He was but then when he came out here to find him that appeared, Raf's not missing just doesn't wanna be here anymore" he was so sad about his brother.

"I knew he was going in I mean the longer he's a wolf the less human he'll be and at what point does a wolf no longer need a human best friend movie nights" he stood up going to near the screen.

He was crying, Josie stood up as well "maybe he moved on. He saw that you have someone who can help you, he was happy-ish" she walked to him.

He was looking at her so does she and then they were kissing. It was nice that Josie felt happy, the craving in her body increased as she wrapped her arms around him. She likes to spend time with him.

Landon on the other side also filling his hole with the help of Josie. They both were all over themselves that they didn't even realize someone watching them. Someone who had her heart got broken again.

Of course, it wasn't the first time but the way Hope's heart hurt was beyond her imagination. Her broken heart was in millions of pieces, she was crying and hurt yet she stumbled on her steps while walking backward.

She was further hurt yet she didn't look back at them, she was in love with Josie but Josie wasn't which prevent hope's memories to block.

The curse demands both of them to fall in love not only one. Hope couldn't go back in time until Josie also fall in love with her. And hope couldn't remember anything because she might be in love with her...

But their love was not deep as the ocean as it was before which made this sting between their memory and time to get reverse how it was.

Now if Josie didn't fall for Hope then maybe time wouldn't reverse itself or they might be stuck in here forever. Hope's heartbroken by the sight of her friend and the love of her life together.

Josie woke up and felt incredibly unusual since it was their first day of school after the summer break. She came out of the shower and saw Lizzie doing exercising she guess?

"What are you doing?" she confusingly asked. "Warrior two," Lizzie answered. "I thought you said yoga was karate for lazy people," Josie questioned.

"I did, but spending the summer with mom opened my eyes to all kinds of new experiences. Plus, since using that ascendant thingy is off the table, we agreed we'd stop worrying about all the future merge crap, right?" Lizzie stated.