Chapter 66/Who wouldn't?

Hope's pov

"Hope, there is something you're not telling me," Freya asked queries for hours. "Nothing happened, stop questioning please" because I CAN'T ANSWER THEM!

Maybe Dr. Saltzman was right that the universe offers Josie an opportunity to live an ordinary human life. She would stay happy without me or being a vampire. She wouldn't have forever to deal with.

"I'm your aunt, I understand you we- shit" she abruptly stopped her car. "What happened?" I glanced over at her. "Who the hell is this?" she look forward which made me follow her gaze.

"Let's see..." I frowned, Why do I feel like I have seen this car? We got out of the car but I stopped striding when I noticed Josie. She-she looks irate or hurt or both.

"Wha-" before I could utter any word she bussed me clenching me tightly and I didn't realize I was kissing back. The kiss was gentle as I could ever imagine I hold her onto her waist.

She broke the kiss glaring at me, "Do you seriously think that I would let you go?" she cupped my cheeks and I realize how big idiotic I was for vamoosing this angel. "I'm sorry..." I apologize.

"Sorry? how could you do this to me? Don't you care about the twins?" she blurts out which made me widen my eyes. "Y-You remember?" I asked.

"I do, I'm sorry it took me so long..." she hugged me. "Someone gonna tell me what's happening here?" I heard Freya but the thing is I didn't wanna hear anything but her.

I was right there where I belong, She come after me even though I left her without a word she still comes after me like always. "I'm sorry..." I hold her tighter. "Don't ever leave me..." she whispered and I nodded.

....................................

I woke up when sunlight hit my face just to find Josie beside me. I abruptly got up looked around and I was in my room I realized I was naked in the blanket so was she, but sleeping on her stomach.

I look over her when she also opened her eyes, "Hope..." she got up and hugged me. "I... I had a dream..." I blurt out which was a question more than a statement.

"Was it a dream?" she broke apart looking at me. "I saw we went to past to break the curse" I frowned. "I also had the same dream," she said.

"How can we have the exact dream?" I questioned. "I thought I almost lost you" she embrace me in her arms not leaving me and I suddenly feel so hot when her body pressed on mine I gasped.

"YOU GUYS WON'T BELIEVE IT I HAD—Shit" Lizzie burst into the room but turned as soon as she saw us thank god Josie was hugging me.

"LIZZIE! MANNERS! KNOCK!' Josie covered us as I pick the top from the floor and saw Josie's torn top. " JOSIE! I FUCKING HAD A DREAM ABOUT BREAKING THE CURSE!" Lizzie shouted still looking out.

"You can turn now," I told her after we get dressed. "How can we all have the same dream?" Josie scrawled. "We should speak to Freya about it or Davina" I got up holding onto Josie's hand.

"Good idea..." Lizzie followed us downstairs.

"Freya!" We got downstairs while everyone at the dining table laughing about something.

"Someone's glowing" Freya commented which made me look at Josie and Lizzie. This is the same thing she said in my dream. "We had a dream, I mean we had the same dream!" I told her.

"You all have the same dream?" Davina come out of the kitchen as she did in the dream that day when we went to Greece. "How the hell things are the same?" Lizzie whispered to me.

"We see we broke the curse," Josie told them. "Curse? What curse?" Caroline frowned at us. "Gemini curse, mom" Lizzie sat beside her.

"Gemini curse? I know you're worried about twins guys but don't worry. And nothing would happen when they merge, one would live a human life and it's okay" She said and we narrowed our eyes.