Chapter 57/ Sand clock

Hope's pov

I discern a hand stroking my hair which made me wakeful, "Good morning," Josie's morning voice was better than I could ever fantasize. "Morning," I dart up at her.

"It's 5:30 am I thought you wanted to go for practice," she remind me. "Are you coming?" I requested. "Only if you desire me to..." she smiled tickling my cheeks.

"Then let's meet at the dock at 6 am" I suggested. "Okay," she settled yet none of us make a move to get up. I don't wanna go, I don't wanna wake up, I wanna remain at my place while she stroked my hair.

"How about we make it 6:30 am and cuddle for a while?" she whispered and when her lips touched my neck I was shivering. Fuck, the effect she had on me. "Okay," I just hide in her arms wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You're becoming my habit..." she intertwines our fingers holding them close to her chest. "You don't like it?" I look at her and finally, her eyes meet mine.

"I like it and I like you to know that I always want you by my side like this everyday," she bussed my knuckles. "Flirt..." I rolled my eyes but she hold my chin making me look at her.

"I being so obvious yet I don't understand why you're thinking I'm flirting. I don't flirt, hope. I'm honest. Sincere about everything I expressed to you," she stated.

"I know... I was just teasing," I leaned against her. We cuddle on the couch for half an hour and before anyone could come we went to our room since we promise to meet at the dock.

"You're late mikealson," I thought I arrive first but she was already standing there. "You're early, Saltzman." I took my position. "Fine, let's begin..." she also took her position.

I throw a punch at her so did she, just like that fight initiated. I was going easy but I don't know how she was getting so powerful whenever each punch she throw at me. After like half an hour we stopped to catch our breath.

"Wow... that was..." before I could conclude my sentence she did. "Breath taking... Indeed." We both sat on the dock but I leaned on her lap which astonish her.

"Showing feeling, profitable development. I see," she complimented which made me chuckle. "Shut up, I'm tired..." I turn to face her front when I see her bare stomach.

She doesn't have to wear a crop top for practice. "Same," she leaned back on the wooden floor. "How did you fight so well?" I asked.

"I think... I think I can siphon from air..." she answered which made me surprise. "What?" I got up.

"I can siphon from air, air is also a source of energy which gave me power to increase my physical streanth. It also help me to use my power whenever I want, the stronger air gets the more I can siphon from it" she also got up.

"Wow... how did you that? I mean Lizzie can't do that right?" I frowned.

"I don't know how can I do that but it took so much focus and practice to feel the earth's element and siphoning from the air is hardest.

I didn't know how I get so much better at fighting when I first practiced with you so I search and when I discover that it is feasible. So I started to practice siphoning from the air but the spectacular thing was that it was easy.

And learning this kind of trick needs practice for like months but I did it in the first try..." she explained.

"Well, this makes you unique..." I got up and I stretch my arm to her. "You make me unique" she hold my hand to get up. "Wha...." but she towed me closer to her which suddenly made my heart ethnicity.