Chapter 62/Kiss me

Hope's pov"Seriously! It's 9 pm" Lizzie groaned when she see me. "Get off my way" I hit her forehead as I get in the room.

"Josie is not here" she put her hands on her hips. "Then she is probably on her way to come here" I sat on Josie's bed.

"Aren't you going to leave her alone? Are you?" she rolled her eyes. "She's my girlfriend, so no I will not. And I can't sleep alone in that dark room" I leaned on Josie's bed inhaling her scent.

"Gross, I'm going from here. I don't wanna be the third wheel" she stood up heading out. "Wise choice... don't come back" I waved at her as she rolled her eyes "Fuck you".

"No you can't, only Josie" I winked at her. "Gross" she left making a disgusted face. I leaned back laughing hard.

"Hope?" Josie come back when I was nearly falling asleep. "Uh... I was waiting for you" I sat up. "What happened?" she frowned.

"Nothing, Just missing you" I pulled her onto the bed. "hm.. you should go and sleep tomorrow is class" she got up picking her night suit from the wardrobe.

"That's why I'm here, I couldn't sleep. I want you to sleep with you" I shrugged. "Okay, I'll be back." She blushed before she went into the bathroom for changing clothes.

If you ask me she doesn't have to go change there either. But yeah, in this universe things are slow. I can't believe that I was the shy one. Well, I'm shy when she becomes so bold but since she's shy I can take advantage.

"Where is Lizzie?" she comes back. "Uh... She said she sleep out, she's giving us space" I shrugged. "That's weird" she frowned but come to me anyway.

I stretch out my hands for her and she holds them without questioning as I pulled her beside me and she shut the light off. "Hope..." she called me which made me open my eyes.

"Hmm," I hummed. "You said you love me so.. so is that mean are we... are we together?" she asked.

"What do you mean? Of course, we are and you're not allowed to flirt with anyone... you're my girlfriend, silly" I pulled her closer to me but her lovely gaze did a thing to my heart.

"Hope, I missed you. I'm sorry about whatever I said" she reach for my hand which was resting between us.

"It's all past, I forget it. So should you..." because I want us to go back and think about the names we can give to our twins.

"Still, I'm sorry" a tear escaped from her eyes as I wipe it away. "I love you, remember that... that's what matters" I shift closer to her wrapping my hand around her waist so does she.

"I love you, more" She brushed a kiss on my hair as I snuggled into her. "Good night, jo" even though I wanna kiss the hell out of you but I can't show you the animal I become or what we become when we kissed each other.

"Good night, Hope" She closed her and we drift off to sleep.

The next day I woke up snuggling onto her while she was so deep in her sleep. I can't help trace my fingers on her face, on her eyes, forehead, nose, cheeks, lips, collarbone. This girl is mine, all mine I remember how I used to mark her.

Or maybe I can still do it, my mind went blank seeing her beauty in sunlight, my heart pulsating non-stop, her pink lips looking so delicious from this close, her scent was decisive which filled my head.

I can't think, I can't hear, I can't speak but only feel, feel how fast my heart race when she's close to me, feel how my stomach twist, how no one matters when she's by my side.

"Morning, Love" I greet but she was still soundlessly sleeping. I lick my lips before I capture her lips in between mine.

Oh, my senses got lost, my hands were not in my control even though I wasn't in control of myself. My body responded itself, even my body lost herself in her touch. She groaned but opened her eyes yet closed her eyes when she realized what is happening. It was the most innocent kiss we ever had. No desire, no lust, no affection just feelings.