Chapter 18/ It's not your fault

"I... I'm just sorry for everything.. this is the only thing I can do since I'm stuck here" she sarcastically laughs while crying. "Jo, don't forget that you saved me and Lizzie! You saved us" I remind her.

"Of course I saved you! I had my memories back which help me to take control over my dark," She expressed, "You could choose yourself to save but you didn't! you sacrifice yourself for us! You have done enough for us" I can't help but shout.

"Yeah because I controlled my dark but what if I couldn't able to control it?" She clenches her fist. "Can't you see the fact that you control your dark for us? You thought to save us when your memories back, you controlled your dark for us!" I bit my inner cheek to control my anger.

"Because I love you guys! I... It's not a choice for me I just wanted to save you both! God, you both are just so important for me." She stood up, she loves me? she said she loves me. But she means as a friend even though it's felt good to hear that she loves me. I couldn't help the smile which formed on my lips.

"You would save us either way in a heartbeat without question." I shrugged, It's right she put us first always. "Of course, I would" She sat back on the bed sighing."Why did you come back to the school?" I can't help but ask.

"I..." She initiated but stop when her hand go up to her collarbone touching the talisman. No way in hell she had come back for this? I'm glad she took care of it but did she? did she really come back for the gift to her?

"I come back for this! I don't know, when I didn't have my memories I only have this with me and I just don't know but I know that it's means something to me so much so I l always take care of it but I didn't know. My dark side cared about this as well" Josie started to recreate with the talisman.

"You come back for talisman which I gave to you?" I bit my lips nervously. "Because it means a lot to me, hope. If I'm alive here it's because of it, You saved me with the help of this" She remind me of that night, only I know how scared I was to lose her.

"Thanks for coming back, Jo. Thanks for saving me, thanks for always coming after me. You maybe didn't realize it but you are the reason why I had good in me when I had my humanity off" I proclaimed.

"You're saying as if you didn't do the same.." She stated and suddenly we both chuckled. It's good to hear her laugh after a long time.

"Thank you, hope and I'm sorry as well for everything I have done.." She sighed."I was never angry at you but I forgive you if that makes you feel any better" I beamed, "so why can't you sleep?" she raises her brows. Gorgeous, this is the only word I always thought of whenever I look at her.

"I wanted to see you, I miss you, always..." I didn't realize that I said it aloud which made me anxious when I saw her face.

"I miss you too, I miss everyone as well. Now I finally have my memories back it's just so hard to see mom and dad daily but couldn't able to hug them even though I messed up when I woke up here and call mom as a mom" She pushed herself on the bed while her legs hanging out of the bed.

"You have to find someone here who's from the same coven," I told her as I sat on edge of the bed. "And how am I suppose to do that? I can't ask for my parents' help since I can't mess up the past here" She steadied herself on her elbow and look at me.

"You have to do that alone then but I promise I'll be always here by your side even though it's astral projecting" I shrugged and she chuckled as she gestured her hand for me to lay down as well.

We lay on the bed in silence, I have so much to say but nothing came out. We were just looking into each other eyes as if talking to each other but still not talking to each other.