Chapter 22/ Just Bestfriends

"Josie! You're back!" Hope approached Josie, wrapping her arms around her neck as she leaned up and pressed a kiss to her cheek, her fingers playing with the hairs on the nape of Josie's neck.

"I'm back, Hope" Josie smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "I have missed you," she whispered to Hope, sending heat through her veins.

"I missed you too like crazily, Jo. I love you" Hope cupped Josie's face looking deep into her hazel eyes.

"I love you too, hope" Josie smiled at hope taking her by the hand and leading her down a hallway. They ignored the whoops and wolf-whistles coming from the others as Josie opened a door, revealing an empty room of hope.

Hope wasted no time in pressing her lips against Josie's, kissing her hungrily. Josie kissed back with just as much love, slipping her hands up Hope's shirt and resting them on the small of her back. She backed hope up against a wall, detaching her lips from hers and placing them onto the column of her neck. Josie kissed down her neck, stopping occasionally to suck lightly on the skin.

"Jo...," Hope breathed out, savoring the feeling of Josie's lips working magic on her skin. "I know," Josie spoke cockily, pausing in her actions to speak for a moment. "I couldn't help it when you looked so beautiful, and don't think I didn't catch you staring at me the whole time as well,"

"I can't help but stare when you look so elegant but still tempting," Hope mumbled, pulling Josie back up from her neck to reattach their lips. They kissed passionately for a few seconds before she pulled away and began pressing kisses down Josis's jawline.

"Hope baby," She managed to breathe out, and she wrapped her legs around Josie's waist, "I want you so much, Josie" Hope whimpered and Josie's hands went to support her body as she carried her over to a bed. 

She set her down carefully, going to pull her shirt off. Josie's hands fumbled slightly, but she had finally managed to pull hope's shirt off, revealing the lace bra she was wearing underneath.

"Fuck," Josie whispered to herself, taking in the sight. "You're so beautiful."

"You're wearing too many clothes, Jo" Hope pouted, her hands reaching out to play with the hem of her black t-shirt which make Josie smile but smirk as well, and removed it in nearly one move when the fabric got caught on Josie's head. but Josie quickly remedied her action, pulling the t-shirt off her body.

Hope ran her hands down her skin before pulling her back in closer. Josie threw the shirt somewhere in the room and reattached their lips, her hands resting on the bare skin of hope's waist. Hope looped her fingers through Josie's belt loops, pulling her body even closer than it was before.

Josie's hands trailed up her back, resting at her bra clasp. She pulled away from their kiss, looking to her for permission. "Please, Jo just takes me" Hope nodded, and Josie struggled with the clasp for a moment or two before popping it open, letting the fabric fall from her chest.

"Hope, you're driving me crazy" she bit her lips, taking in the sight of her bare, beautiful chest. Josie kissed her way down her neck and the valley of her breasts, leaving lovebites and marks in her way.

Josie's lips had finally reached the edge of her jeans and she was about to pull them down her legs when hope beckoned her back up to her level.

"I love you," she kissed Josie, pulling away before she could deepen it. "me too, I love you" Josie kissed down her jawline, swiftly unbuttoning her black jeans.

Hope abruptly woke up panting hard, she wipe her sweaty face with her both hands when she realize she was dreaming and was about to get up when she saw Lizzie looking at her smirking while crossing her arms.