Chapter 10/Dark Heretic Josie

Josie and Penelope were walking for 2 hours but found nothing. "I think we are running in a circle" Penelope stopped Josie. "What do you mean in a circle?" Josie frowned.

"I think it's kind of trap to make us confuse. It's a maze which is underground" Penelope look around and made Josie realize that they indeed running in a circle.

"I'm gonna burn down this fucking place then" Josie irritatedly announced. "But we also die if you burn the whole thing because we still don't know the way out of it" Penelope warned.

"Just trust me about it! And I love my life so yeah, you are safe with me" Josie rolled her eyes as she close her eyes and started to chant "Calibus vis anulix peros corpeo meum"

The whole place turned into a shamble and the walls around turned into ashes in seconds. "Look there is a door" Penelope pointed at the door as they both run towards it but when Josie opened the door.

She was welcomed by Aurora, "Trying to run away little witches?" She lifts her left brow looking at Josie wondering how the hell she uses magic.

"Why the hell we are even here?" Penelope glared at her, "I want you to bring my friend back to life" aurora stated.

"And what makes you think that we'll help you?" Josie rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. "You don't even have choice" Aurora clapped as some vampires comes behind her.

Penelope tried to use magic but failed, "why the hell my magic is not working?" she frustratedly jerked her hand. "Take them" Aurora commanded and when a vampire tried to grasp Josie but she burned his hand making him scream.

"How the hell your magic is still working?" Aurora suspiciously watches Josie but Josie easily takes all the vampires down.

"It's for me to know and for you just ask for my mercy" Josie smirked wickedly as her dark took over her and her whole appearance changed into the dark. But when she was about to hold Aurora, a witch reach behind her and stab her with a knife.

"NO! JOSIE!!!" Penelope screamed in horror as she tried to punch the witch but ended up holding Josie in her arms.

"No, Josie, please stay with me... please just please..." She cried holding her on the ground.

"JOSIE!!!" Hope appeared from behind aurora throwing her body against the portrait on the wall as she rip the witch's heart out making aurora yell in fear "NOOO! Maria!"

"Josie... no no you c-can't..." hope reach down for Josie as she took her in her arms. "I wouldn't let you die..." She bit her wrist and make Josie drink her blood.

"Please be alright, please... p-please" she was crying holding her body in her arms.

"JO!!" Lizzie ran to her sister immediately to find nothing but the body of her sister, "W-what? I-is sh-she..." she can't able to bring the words out of her insolence.

"Why did you do this to my daughter?" Caroline was about to reach for aurora's throat but she ran away so caroline look at her daughter as well as Alaric.

"S-she's died.." Caroline shuttered as tears started to glide from her cheeks, "NO! THIS CAN'T BE! MY SISTER IS NOT DEAD!" Lizzie took Josie's hand in hers while Penelope hold another head.

"it's all my fault, i-it's a-all my f-fault..." hope screeched holding Josie in arms. "She'll come back to life hope..." Penelope expressed making everyone look at her surprisingly.

"What do you mean? And what are you doing here?" Ric asked.

"I-I found out that Josie is missing for mouths so I pack my things and come back the day before yesterday but when I was about to step in school some people kidnapped me and I ended up here. And I saw Josie drinking hope's blood" She fought back her tears while talking.