Chapter 60/ Friend I Hate

Hope's pov

All night I spend my time shuffling and throwing the books, I even call Freya but she thought I was drunk or something because I can't be dead or pregnant. Wow, no one believed me.

When the sun come up I went to Josie's room but she wasn't there instead Lizzie came out of the shower in a school dress. "OH.My.GOD.HOPE! Don't you know something called privacy?" She got startled throwing the wet towel on my face.

First time in my life I was so happy to see her, "Lizzie, Thank god, you're here. I need your help" I hugged her but she pushed me back looking at me angrily.

"You fucking put a sleeping spell on me last night and you are asking me for help. No, never happening" she forced a smile.

"Lizzie, you don't understand. I need my best friend, Josie is not listening to me or where the hell is she?" I put my hands on my hip looking around.

"She's at Mystic high" she casually said. "Are you fucking kidding me? Why?" I exclaimed.

"Why means? I mean are you expecting her to still study here when every student here is scared of her or blames her every chance they get. She said she needs a fresh start as a normal human being, not a witch. So she locked her powers in coin and seeking for a new life" she shrugged.

Oh, god how much worse this situation can be?"Lizzie! Listen to me, carefully" I made her sit on her bed with me. "You're acting so weird since you are awake, are you sure that you're not possessed by dark magic?" she asked.

"What I'm gonna tell you, would seem not real but it is, so listen carefully..." I told her. "Fair... since you look so terrified..." she approved. "So, It's not the real world and..." I told her everything.

Everything about future past, Trinity Coven, me being tribrid or Josie being a first Original Heretic and how time reverses itself. Everything and she listens to me carefully without interrupting which was also shocking for me because her listening to something carefully is like finding water in the desert.

"Woah.... That was nice but I think you really have a very deep injury in your brain after coming out of Josie's consciousness..." she chortled.

"I'm serious, Lizzie. Only you can help me since I'm all alone here.." I clasped my palms in front of her. "You're alone? Well, that's ironic but sorry I have classes and you probably need a session with Emma" she got up.

"Fine," I saw the truth reveling ball on her bedside table. "You don't believe me right?" I asked her. "I want to but it's impossible. I mean how can my sister make you pregnant?" she made a disgusted face.

"Here, truth revealing ball, right?" I showed her. "Yes, so?" she raises her brows at me.

"It will tell if I'm lying, first let's test it," I suggested. "Okay, Josie hates me," Lizzie said and the ball turned red. "I love Josie..." I spoke and it turned blue.

"Woah,... why don't you say it to Josie instead of me?" she frowned. "Look, Whatever I told you was not because I'm crazy but It was the truth. Josie and I love each other, and time reverses itself because of the curse on Gemini Coven" I showed her the ball.

"OH.MY.GODNESS." She widen her eyes when they turned blue. "I told you, I don't have reason to lie..." I step towards her.

She cover her mouth, and her eyes dilate as she sat on her bed. "Holy fuck, it's... it.. how can this be possible? I...- so if you're saying the truth then why time didn't reverse itself? And I'm going to be an aunt? You guys are going to have little mikealson and Saltzman..." she was traumatized about our past.

"I know, It's hard to believe but it is true and I also don't understand that's why I asked for your help" I requested her.

"But how can I help? And I'm not ready to be an aunt, what are we going to name them? or I should work harder to become their role model or -" I can't help but chuckle at her last reaction, even though I didn't even think about that.