Chapter 13/Finding Josie

Hope's pov

"I have informed my family they'll arrive in some hours" I gave caroline her phone back. "thanks, hope. It means a lot" she faintly smiled.

"Josie is my best friend and I don't think it's something you should be thanking because I want Josie back as much as you want" I replied. We were strolling in downtown for 5 hours but still can't find anything as well.

We were searching for Josie downtown when Lizzie's phone started to ring "Who's it?" Caroline asked.

"It's dad" Lizzie answered the call and put it on speaker. "What happened, dad? Is everything alright?"

"I think Josie is in the Town"

"WHAT?" Lizzie and we all said at the same time. "What makes you think that?" Lizzie asked.

"The church here was on fire"

"We are coming dad" she hangs up the phone.

"What is she doing there?" Ben frowned, "Probably looking for something" Evelyn replied. "what thing?" I asked.

"I mean it makes sense she might be looking for something that's why she's back there. Do you have any other assumptions to make?" She crossed her arms. Why the fuck she always give me that look as if she's irritated, I mean I don't like her as well but I have to tolerate her because of Josie.

 "Kids let's get in the car and hope you inform your family to direct come at the mystic falls" Caroline handed me her phone as we all hopped on the car,

"Got more destruction" Lizzie sighed. "The thing is how are we gonna catch her? we have to steady her somewhere, so we can find a way to get through Josie!" Caroline asked on the phone, Ben, and Evelyn with caroline in her car while I and Lizzie in aunt Freya's, I wish I also knew driving as well so I could find Josie by myself.

Isn't 3 months enough for me for hell? why something always has to happen with the people whom I care about.

"We need a place from where she can't get out" Ben suggests, "A BARRIER SPELL!" Evelyn said out aloud. "right, so I, hope and you, we do the barrier spell to make her steady a place because I think only one witch's spell can't hold her so we need as much power as we can get lock her down at a place" Lizzie turn back and told us.

"But the question is how are we supposed to get her in a place since she's so damn fast! Whenever we tried to reach her, she snapped our neck or run away or whatever...." I grinned. Josie is so fucking powerful and I can't fight her, I care for too much to even lay a finger on her.

"I can do that! I'm a vampire and I can manipulate her to get in mystic grill" Ben offered, "UH! She'll kill you if she even gets the idea that you're planning something against her, since she's in dark mode, she has 2-3 new extra senses as well" Lizzie rolled her eyes.

Well, she's right, "Trust me! I'm aware of it I have experienced it and it's dangerous and I know I'm risking my life but she risked hers as well when a werewolf was almost about to kill me. We are friends, she's like family to me" Ben said.

"Do guys think when we get there, the town will look as we left it behind" Evelyn gulped, "Let's hope, she didn't turn it into ashes" I sighed?

"We need vervain to make her unconscious! We have to weak her to get through Josie" Caroline cars come beside ours as she showed a bag. "It's so hard to get close to her" Evelyn warned.

"Not for hope, Indeed" Lizzie chuckled which remind me of the encounter I had with Josie in that club, the feeling of her touch still gives me goosebumps. "What do you mean?" Ben asked.