Chapter 53/Truth

As the Salvatore School prepares for its annual football game against Mystic Falls High, the latest monster to arrive in Mystic Falls sets its eyes on one of the students. Landon and Josie's relationship is put to the test when a player from the opposing team catches her eyes.

"Hope?" Josie frowned when she saw Hope on the game day from mystic high. "Uh, Hey" she smiled as they shake their hands and suddenly both got a vision.

"I'm Josie Saltzman, headmaster's daughter and the hottest twin" Josie winked making Hope chuckle.

"I'm Hope mikleason, the daughter of greatest evil and the smartest one" Hope mimicked Josie as they shakes their hands. (Chapter7, last paragraph).

"Josie!" when Landon called her. They both stared at each other confusingly. Even Hope didn't understand it because the moment was confusing.

She never introduced herself to Josie for 10 years she doesn't need to yet they both saw each other introducing each other in the vision.

Josie becomes suspicious about hope and in the whole game she has an eye on her and when hope injured herself it made Josie more dubious that she tracked her into the school.

Hope was in Landon's room, which made her furious and Jealous at the same time but the only thing was confusing. She saw her searching for things in Landon's room.

Josie saw hope doing something with Rafael's clothes and when hope was doing a locater spell she knows. "What are you doing?" Josie can't help but exclaim.

"Uh... look, I know that this looks bad" Hope stood up. "No, it's a locater spell according to me" Josie crossed her arms raising her brows at her.

They stare at each other before Josie presumed to expose her to everyone and when she turned hope mumbles "Corporis-..". Josie flexed abruptly "Videt" she pivoted the spell which made hope freeze on her spot.

"Don't you ever dare to attack me... and now I realize I never told you my name but you knew it already. How?" Josie steps closer to her.

"I.. listen, Josie, I'm... I'm a witch. I'm working with your dad. He asked me to do a locater spell to find Rafael" Hope tried to convince her. "Nice try if he wanted that he would ask me or Lizzie" Josie answered.

"Because they don't know about the crescent wolf clan. Not like I do" she told her. "I've read about that, Does that mean you can turn Rafael back?" Josie suspiciously looked at her but hope didn't say anything "fine, saeclum" she again siphoned the door and reverse the magic.

"There is a monter in the woods and it feeds on werewolves." She informed her. "wow, really? Than I'm coming with you.." Josie told her.

"No, no, no, no, that's not gonna happen" Hope shakes her head. "Why? I'm a witch I can help... and I wasn't asking," Josie smirked and Hope sighed since she knows Josie wouldn't let her go without a fight and she doesn't wanna fight.

They went to search for Rafael in the woods, "Yeah, Raf should be up ahead," hope was looking into the map when Josie snatched it still not trusting her fully enough. "Yeah, right" Josie gave the map back.

"Are.. are you still not trusting me right?" Hope turned to her. "I met you yesterday, I liked our little talk and then I found out you're a witch and working with my dad so I'm sorry that I don't trust you..." Josie pulled off the fakest smile.

"look... I know it's hard to trust me but I'm here to help.." she tried to assure her when they both heard someone screaming. "help! help! somebody help!".

"What the hell" Josie ran to the voice same as Hope but she wasn't fast enough Josie taking the advantage of her long legs running as fast as she can.

"Josie! Wait! Stay back. You don't know what's out there!" hope followed. "OH.MY.GOD.IS THIS THE WOLF WHO EATS WEREWOLVES?" Josie widens her eyes when she gets in front of a wolf who is 50times bigger than her.