Chapter 34/Too hard to believe

Hope's pov

"Now what did I do? Enlight me" she sighed when she realize that she did more things to make me enraged, I love to make her frustrated, I love it when she beg for my attention.

"You know..." I raise my brows, "No I don't" She frowned, now she's playing innocent.

"You're playing with me right now" I rolled my eyes but she glance more puzzled. "No, I'm not" she innocently replied, how can a person have act like hot, sexy and adorable, sweat at the same time!

"You fucking leave me hanging! And didn't even kiss me correctly!" I growled, "Uh... I was just.. you know... teasing you.. don't be angry.." she forced a smile but also look afraid.

"How can I not?" I crossed my arms, "Do you want me to kiss you?" her question caught me off guard.

She pulled me on the bed and closed the distance, "Do you want me to kiss you hope?" She asked again and I was so lost in her eyes, was it burning with lust? Was it staring me with love? I couldn't understand it, "Hmm..." The words were just stuck on my throat and all I could manage to do was hummed.

"Yes or no?" her hands caressing my cheeks as one hand traveled from my back to waist.

"Yes.." as soon as a word left my mouth her lips were on mine. I closed my eyes enjoying every sensation I was waiting to feel, her lips were soft more than before. The kiss was sweet, not teasing, it was innocent between two lovers.

I opened my mouth and her tongue skillfully explored my mouth, wrapping around my own as I began to relax. Forgetting about the anger, forget about everything I was angry or jealous about.

All I was feeling was her hands just resting on my neck, how her thumb caressed my left cheek. My body reacting by itself with hers, I grasp her hair pulling her closer as much as possible. The closer she gets the more my skin burned under her touch, I pulled her on top of me as I have dreamed about it. She made me lean as we kissed until we couldn't be able to breathe.

"Too many clothes..." I breathed against her lips. "But Lizzie said you're not comf-" I put my index finger on her lips. "shh... just take me here, now, I want you, I always wanted you..." I bit my lips nervously.

"I love you, hope not just because... you kno.... for sex, I can wait forever but I couldn't wait to be with you that's why I teased you so maybe you made me your girlfriend. I never had the intention to have sex with you" She pulled away.

Did she want to be my girlfriend that bad? I felt so fluttered now

"Josie, I have waited for enough and it's not about sex, I just want to make love to you. I always wanted to, so are you going to make me wait now?" I raised I browsed.

"You wanted me too?" she asked, "Is it too hard to believe that I love you too?" I looked into her eyes and suddenly her heart started to beat as if it was not a heart but a train.

"I... you love me too?" she surprisingly looks at me. "Yes, I do, I have always had a crush on you since the day I stepped into school. It's just I didn't realize when that crush turned into love and I thought whatever I was feeling, was just a best friend's concern but it wasn't. I realize it when I almost lost you" I confessed.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" She showed me her puppy eyes as if she isn't the prevent one here. "Only if..." I spread my arms for her to come.

"But you haven't... you know... it's going to be your second time. I don't wanna push you over the edge" I love how much she's concerned about me but right now all I'm feeling is so frustrated.

"I would never do something I don't want to and never have I ever felt this frustrated in my whole like today. Kiss me, Josie, please" I said.

"Gladly" she leaned in coming on top of me as I grasp her hair in my right fist and my other hand under her top, caressing her back, digging my nails more the longer we kissed...