Chapter 41/Nominal Dark Magic

Hope's pov

"Incredibly? You have the most inadequate timing in the entire world!" I greeted my teeth when I extended the door and saw her idiotic face. "Gross, it smell...

like....

like sex" she made a disgusted face and only I know how much it seized me not to smack her right there.

"Preitori Speculo" Josie spelled and the room become as if nothing ever ensued here. All the things went to their place and all the smell vanished in the thin air.

"Thanks, Jo, or I might almost die in suffocation" Lizzie stepped inside, "Well, that would be the best for us..." I rolled my eyes crossing my arms in irritation.

"I'm your best friend, can't you just pretend to be happy to see me?" Lizzie sat on the couch as I made my way to Josie on the bed. "Never have I ever regretted to be your friend more than now" I glared at her until Josie back hugged me.

"What happened, Lizzie? What's happening downstairs?" Josie changed the subject, "Well, for a while everyone was in shock than we just accepted. Since you guys are blessed with a new family which a supernatural like us can't have..." she shrugged.

"Well we were likewise blessed until you knocked," I forced a smile and she just rolled her eyes. "Josie, look what you have made! A sex addict tribrid" Lizzie commented and I can't help but smirk at it.

"What do you expect? We haven't seen each other for a month!" I exclaimed. "GROSS! GROSS! So much grossery in here. Seriously, hope?" She narrowed her eyes.

"Stop it you both! We have more significant things to deal with" Josie said, "But she's messing up with me..." I snuggled into her neck storing her hands which were already resting on my waist.

"These pregnancies' side effects are so terrifying, she's so super clingy!" Lizzie glimpses around but not at us. "Am I clingy?" I looked at Josie who was just giving me full excess to kiss her neck.

"No, baby... you're perfect" she titled her head back. "see I'm not!.." I turned my head to Lizzie who was looking at us as if we are doing something illegal.

"Whipped" Lizzie rolled her eyes. "I'm hungry, jo..." I whispered to her. "Let's get you some blood then," She plated kissed all over my face before getting up as she vamps out.

"You had my sister all whipped" Lizzie remarked. "You do realize your sister is not here and I could kill you easily" I forced a smile and she made a terrifying face.

"Josie, wouldn't forgive you if you do that...." She grinned as well. "now be serious, how're you feeling?" She looked at me with concern.

"I don't know... everything is just intensified. I got demonstrative so efficiently and get furious too over the tiniest thing. I was soo ravenous until I saw Josie, with her all the urge seems....

More negligible...

I'm still starving but with her, it's better I feel like I can do anything when she's close to me..." I honestly respond.

"You should be with her then," She shrugged. We talked for an hour "Let's go downstairs, everyone might be worrying about me" I stood up and she obeyed.

"Hope, are you feeling better, darling?" Aunt Rebekah comes beside me. "I'm okay, just peckish" I sat on the settee.

"Well, no blood bag left, " Marcel showed the empty packet which I used it. "Josie might be coming with some blood bags soon" Lizzie sat beside me as well as everyone.

"Something is not only wrong with hope, but Josie as well," Caroline said out of nowhere which seized everyone's attention. "What do you mean?" I and everyone asked at the same time.