Chapter 58/My girl

Hope's pov

We were in her room leaning beside each other, "I'm delighted to have the real you back" I smiled as I trace my fingers on her face. I can't help it, her face in my hand is the most incredible thing I love.

"I'm glad to have you by my side," she smiled back holding my hand on her face.

"I missed you..." everything just got so easy when it's come to expressing my feeling to her. "I missed you too..." she drag our hand to her lips brushing a soft kiss on my knuckles.

"Are you okay, right?" I caressed her jaw while she hold my wrist. "More than okay," she said.

But soon Lizzie came into the room. She was so sad about Sebastian so Lizzie astral projects to see Sebastian with the help of I and Josie, and she reveals that the world will not last much longer.

Lizzie witnesses the ascendant break and is visibly upset, and she and Josie embrace each other. I was about to go when Josie pulled me back to her side.

'It's okay she mouthed embracing me from the right side. Never have I ever imagined that she would do everything for me or with me. She console her sister as well as also stayed by my side and we all drift off to sleep.

Josie suddenly woke up, gasping. I was holding her arms when I opened my eyes. She shift a little in her sleep, "You were having a sex dream." Lizzie said as she raised.

"What? No, I wasn't" she take a glance at me before looking at Lizzie. "Please tell me it wasn't Hope or Landon for that matter" Lizzie made a disgusted face.

"I wasn't having a sex dream." She looks at me. "Go back to sleep," she told her who turn to another side as I raise my brows at her.

"Was it?" I asked. "No, no, it was nothing" she shakes her head before covering herself in the blanket. Well, it was strange because instead of pulling me closer she turned away.

The next day I woke up, expecting to not see Josie since she was acting weird but she was already staring at me. "Good Morning," she smiled. I bit my lower lip since she was looking so seductive in that night suit.

Her collarbone was showing which I have never seen before from this close. "Morning," I gulped.

"You should get ready, we have classes to attend" she woke up so do I. "I'll meet you at the class" she was searching for her clothes in the wardrobe and I just wanted to hug her right there.

"Okay, sure" I nodded.

To deal with our recent trauma, Emma suggests that we participate in a group simulation. I, Josie, Lizzie, MG, and Rafael. I was going to class when she dragged us into this.

Josie looks so stressed, that she didn't even spare a glance at me. Even in the morning, she behaved so strangely. "...Dr. Saltzman has asked me to conduct a special group lesson today" she finished.

"Hmm> Mm-mm." MG shakes his head. "I, for one, could really use this, and I would appreciate everyone's support." Lizzie proudly stated. "Honestly, I don't know why I'm here but I'm down to help." MG agreed with Lizzie as always.

"You will all have an important role to play in simulation. Oh, stop looking at me like that. I'll be fun" she uncovered a box. "This device was professor Rupert Vardemus." She said.

"ew," Lizzie shakes her head.

"The real Professor Repurt Vardemus is quite famous in mystical therapeutic circles, it's his variation on a chamber de chasse. All your psychological concerns will be transferred inside to form a shared narrative...." I didn't even listen to anything because I couldn't help staring at Josie.