Chapter 68/Divorce?

14 years later

Hope's pov

"Mommy, mom is home!" damn it I forget about today's date and made Josie wait at the bourbon street. We always go there on our proposed anniversary and I forget that today was our anniversary.

"Dylan, shh!" I shush her but I know Josie must have heard me already. "Tell mom that mommy doesn't wanna see her face" I heard Josie as a thung sound come from our room.

"Mommy don't wanna see your face..." Esme laughed at me, "I always buy you guys chocolates and you always take your mommy's side. You both better stop spending time with Lizzie" I scowled.

"You're dead, mom. We can't save you, Rest in peace" Dylan said as we all get startled when again thung sound come from our room. "You can't be my daughters!" I glare at them.

"Unfortunately we are" They both do their high five before I head to my room. I went to a party that Landon asked me to attend. Yes, we're best friends and Josie doesn't like it I know but she never said something about it.

But today I made her wait the whole day for our date. I'm a trainer instructor in Salvator school while she and Lizzie both are principals which are of course unpredictable. Caroline handed it over to both of them and they being lovely sisters, shared the responsibilities.

As soon as I penetrated the room a flower pot was thrown by my beloved wife and I caught it skillfully. "Jo liste-" a telephone which I also caught and put on the side timetable.

"DON'T.JO.ME!" a table lamp, wow I destroyed it in the air before it could hit my head. "I was waiting for you the whole day while you went to the party with your fucking ex?" fuck three pens tugged in my stomach making me groan in pain.

"Jo, I—w-" before I could complete my sentence her eyes starring right into my soul. Oh my, please don't make her angry, please, please, please...

"Am I not enough for you?" she crossed her arms as I pulled the pens out from my stomach. "Love, I thought today was-" she interrupted me. "you don't love me! I hate you!" her words slapped hard on my face.

"Love, please give me chance to explain" I was trying to reach her but her stare was enough to make me stand in my place. "Hope, enough is enough. I'm okay that you're friends with your ex or whatsoever but I never expected you to do that... how could you?" she was hurt which made me just slap myself.

"Love, I thought today is the 14th may I think it's tomorrow, I swear..." I told her. "Don't swear to me! You didn't even pick up my calls." She showed me her phone to me.

"It run out of battery" I showed her my phone pushing a smile but she throw her phone at me, I dought it and see the damaged wall behind me. I breathe, if I didn't dought it my neck would be there then.

"Well, now you will gonna run out of luck, sleep, food, shelter as well." The fire in her eyes was making me scared. Why am I getting scared of my beloved wife?

"I love you, you know that" I tried to reach her. "I'm sorry hope but I can't see the love in your actions, anymore. All you do is spend the day out even after school hours you came home late. Are you sure you're not cheating on me?" now I was far more damaged than I could get.

"Are you doubting my love?" I can't help but ask. "Doubting? No, I'm not I'm speaking what I have seen things from my own eyes. Even Dyl told me how you and Landon behave at school like couple" tears in her eyes yet she didn't let them fall.

"Jo, It is not. We—we're friends" I hold her tight when I saw the pain in her eyes and heard the crack in her voice. Oh, my what have I done to my love? I promised her to not hurt ever again.