Chapter 40/Curse

Hope's pov

"No mentre la prophecie que la veo le otra ve.." Davina mumbled, what is she even doing? And why the hell I'm feeling so aggravated so effortlessly?

"It's a Prophecy Reliving Spell..." I heard Josie, a spell that allows a witch to receive and review already seen prophetic visions in addition to determining its authenticity? Why she's using it on me?

"What is it, Davina?" Freya asked as soon as she stood up. "I know... it's impossible.. but..." Davina stopped in the middle which made me more frustrated!

"You're wasting time, I'm already tired" I soughed as I pulled Josie on the bed beside me without caring for anyone. "What's unbelievable? What is it?" Caroline asked too.

"She's pregnant..." as soon as the words left her mouth we all widen our eyes, "WHAT??!" We were shocked even Josie looked at me confusingly.

"It's can't be possible..." I stated, "Well, focus, how your demeanor changing day by day, you're getting angry over the smallest thing? You're devouring non-stop, you're consistently starving too, your sentiments, they're heightened as well!" Davina exclaimed and we all just stare at her in shock.

"She's right..." Aunt Rebekah comes in too. "But how can I be? I only had a se-... I mean I have only been with Josie!" I sat up straight as I held Josie's hand tight. I look at her who is nodding in agreement.

The trust she has in me, thanks to heaven.

"And she's tribrid and Josie's a girl and heretic" Lizzie scrawled. "I don't know what is it but she's definitely pregnant..." Davina declared.

"We need to research about this idiocy, that's can't be feasible... no way in hell, I'm prepared for a little hope mikealson!" Lizzie shakes her in disagreement as if it is real.

It's definitely a misunderstanding!

"Oh my god! It's true...." Soon Caroline finally spoke, held her head as she sat on the couch in the room. "What happened, mom?" Lizzie immediately kneels beside her mom.

"I was searching all over the places so that I can stop the merge between Lizzie and Josie but there wasn't any solution..." She choked in midway. "because it's a curse..." Davina completed.

"So what?" Freya questioned. "Merge can't be stopped, twins have to merge no matter what and since Lizzie dead, Josie become the Gemini's coven leader but..." Caroline confusingly glances at me and I look at Josie to find an answer I could from her.

"....But when Josie's dead, the coven strived a new leader even if she's still a leader but the coven need not someone immortal but a normal Gemini coven witch and that's why when hope and Josie spend the night together. It's thwarted to unfurl the door for a new leader..." Freya added in realization.

"But they both are girls! And vampires can't have children right?" Lizzie stood up questioning Freya.

"There's always a loophole, Lizzie. Gemini twins are destined to be merged, if it's not you two then your new generation and hope is not just a vampire. She's tribrid, she's a wolf too, maybe that's why.... " she looked at us.

"So it's not a baby but twins!" Rebekah sat beside me. I don't know what is even happening anymore? I'm carrying Josie's and mine child...

I mean twins!

"Nature always discovers a loophole and it's found when Josie and Hope come near. Gender didn't matter despite their love and Gemini twins have to be merged after their 22nd birthday and the weaker one dies, that's the prophecy and this wouldn't stop until Coven gets their leader..." Davina stated.