Chapter 35/5th Confession

Hope's pov

I woke up and was welcomed by this ravishing sleeping beauty beside me cladding her arms around my waist. Our legs are tangled as her soft breath heating my neck when she snuggles into me, pulling me closer.

Last night was incredible like a dream, we're the most powerful creature in the world and yet, she make love to me enduring every step carefully as if I would get hurt. She treats me like the most precious thing in the world.

10 times, 10 FUCKING TIMES! We did it and she make me feel like a human, she did everything so slow, so carefully and I love every single bit of it! I can't hide the happiness I was feeling.

We are naked in each other arms I look at her face and plated kiss on all over her face, she's mine,

whole mine.

"Wake, up, Jo..." I kissed her lips again

and again

She holds me tighter by my waist, making me top of her. "Morning" holy hell, her morning voice is just sexier than I could even imagine. "Morning, girlfriend" I addressed her as she wanted me to.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked innocently, "You're asking as if you didn't make me awake till 4 am" I raises my brows which made her chuckle huskily as she snuggle into my neck.

"I'm sorry, I just can't get enough of you" She caressed my hair kissing my knuckles. "I can't believe that you're mine now..." I whispered placing kisses everywhere on her face.

"I'm yours..." she said proudly.

I heard the bell which made us look at each other confusingly until we realize. It's almost time for class, "We are doomed, your mom gonna kill us" I abruptly sat up and she smirked.

"Pervent!" I widen my eyes when I realize I was naked and she was just staring at me.

"Me? pervent? Who was begging me to make love, last night? And it's not like I haven't seen you. I have kissed every inch of you more than I could remember" she said proudly as if she won a reward or something.

"I have to get ready for class," I wrapped myself in a sheet when she spun me to her. "How about a goodbye kiss?" she pouted, God! She is so adorable.

"Fine, just because I love you" I kissed her before I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. "I love you too!" I heard her shouting which made me smile widely.

I was going to get out of the room for class when I saw Josie already standing there waiting for me. "What are you doing?" I frowned.

"Waiting for my girlfriend, who is late, of course, because of me" she slid her hand in mine as I intertwined it. "I'm nervous..." I said.

"Nervous? Why? what happened?" she curiously look at me, "I... I just broke with Landon 4 days ago and now I'm with you..." I stated which made her confused.

"You think we are going too fast?" she asked, "NO! Of course not, It's just that I broke up with him and he's hurt so can we keep our relationship private until.. you know things between our friends get normal?" I hopefully look at her.

"Sure, I thought you're uncomfortable because of me" She kissed my knuckled before unlocking our hands.

"No, I'm not I could never be. I love you, Josie..." I look around before kissing her lips which made her smile widely.

"I love you more, you go, I can follow after 5 mins" she waved at me but I couldn't hide the disappointment when she agreed with my decision without giving it a second thought.

She exactly arrived after 5 mins with Lizzie who are smirking at me, wait.. does Josie tell her? of course she does! They share everything. I forced a smile.