Chapter 49/Peek

Hope's pov

Just like this for days we intercommunicated letters until I get her last reminder yesterday saying she's coming back and she's okay. I was strolling through the corridor since Dr. Saltzman asked me to join him in his office.

He find something called an urn, we were discussing it when the gate opened by itself which startled us. A rush of euphoria whipped me hard when I saw her standing in front of the door in that Barrat cap, a beautiful smile on her face.

"Josie... I beamed. "Oh god, what are you doing here? You're not supposed to get in until tonight" Dr. Saltzman stood up. "Mom was able to get us direct into Dulles. Then faxed, texted, and emailed you our revised itinerary." Lizzie tuts him.

"I'm so sorry, it's-it's chaos around here." He apologized, I can't believe it this he forget to get them from the airport! "It's okay, dad. We know that you guys are overwhelmed. But Europe was amazing and seeing mom was really good" Josie's happy face looks so fake.

I know she's lying, "Jo's covered the bright side. Far less sunny was waiting for you in the chilly dark of morning at the terminal and you not showing up." Lizzie was furious.

"In his defense, um, we've been in crisis mode around here." I crossed my arms pointing out the circumstances. "Oh, we've heard all about it" Josie looked at me. Okay, she looks mad.

"Hope got bamboozled by one of the monsters and now two keys separate the entire supernatural community from being consumed by a hell portal. I'm guessing that weird little vase is one of them?" Lizzie being Lizzie she didn't care at all.

"it's an urn actually," I informed them. "I don't care what it is.. I care that instead of being welcomed at the airport, we were forced to take a three-hour-shuttle ride that smelled like an open sewer. And feet. Thanks a lot, hope. Way to ruin life for the rest of us." she mimicked me before heading back.

"Uh... she's a little angry...don't mind her" Josie forced a smile before turning as I can't help but followed her. "Hey..." I took her bag from her since she was carrying both her's and Lizzie's bags.

"Heyyy... how are you?" her cheerful voice was such calming source for me. "I-I'm... I'm good, How was the trip?" I closed my eyes in embarrassment when I realize she just told us about it 1 min ago.

"It's was amazing I enjoyed it a lot. So does Lizzie, Even though they also surprised how I overcome my fear of buries alive. I feel... I feel like I'm okay, I accept what that was and overcome it well" she shrugged.

"Uh... Okay, I see you soon" I turned to go my way after walking her to her room. "I missed you too...." She said out of blue. "What?" I frowned.

"You didn't have to cut the miss you in the note, because my reply would be the same and I don't mind bad handwriting at least I had someone to talk to. I appreciated my time in Europe because of you too" she waved at me.

I was so stunned to reply as she get inside, "Earth to hope!" Penelope clapped in front of my face. "WHAT THE HELL!" I growled at her. "WOW! I was just helping you for not looking so obvious..." she steps backward.

"I don't require your help!" I rolled my eyes. "You like her..." she raised her brows at me. "No... it's-it's just a fascination..." I denied. "You don't like her?" she widens her eyes saying it loud around Josie's room.

"Shut up!" I covered her mouth. "So you do Like her..." she chuckled after escaping from my grip. "It's none of your business..." I glared at her. "It is my business since I love her..." she smirked.

She's right, I just have a crush on her while she loves her. "Well, she hates you..." I forced a smile before leaving her alone. "She doesn't like you either!" I heard her.