Chapter 47/Showing Feelings

Josie's pov

The next day I was handling it quite amazing until we went to Dorian's class and he got the note from dad.

"Uh..hu..who's in the trouble of headmaster..." I saw flying notes above my head. "Probably the people who started a rumble with local high school" Hope look emotionlessly at Lizzie who rolled her eyes.

"Lizzie Saltzman, Josie Saltzman, and baby make three off you go." Dorian read out loud the note as my eyes met with Hope's ocean blue eyes. She lifted her brows at me and I shrugged.

"This makes no sense, Dad. Why I'm being punished?" Lizzie asked, "Because you started a brawl at a charity football game that risked exposing what we really do here" dad walked around the room.

"Well you weren't mad at last night" Lizzie answered while we were following him. "I was mad last night. My undying love for my daughters just happened to trump my rage. You are lucky that it's just community service, not actual jail time." He picked some books from selves.

"Can I at least offer a rebuttal in my defense, if it pleases the court?" Lizzie looked over me and I knew what she gonna say "First of all, I was provoked. My response was proportional considering the level of abuse that I was forced to endure.

And secondly, if anyone should take the blame, it's Josie" She told dad. "What?" I widen my eyes. "I'm sorry, I cracked under cross but if she shouldn't have left me to afte-..." Lizzie got interrupted.

"You still be going..." dad declared.

"but it's nice job throwing your sister under the bus.." hope defend me. I couldn't be more thankful for her because I don't wanna be the reason for Lizzie's upcoming episodes.

"Thank you, hope but it wouldn't gonna stop him right?" I thanked her and asked dad. "No! you tracked us on school hours" he reminded me.

"no more drama..." Dad said, "I wasn't at the game, why am I being punished?" Hope asked my unsaid question. "You knows what you have done..." he reminds us.

I left so was Lizzie but hope stayed talking to dad but followed after 10 mins. We got to the park and I didn't choose Lizzie to go with.

Hope and I walking side by side, she looks so amazing even in that blue top. "You have a future in waste management," She said out of blue after 20 mins.

"Cleaning up messes is kind of my thing." I pressed my lips and showed the fakest smile ever. "Well, your sister is kind of dumpster fire." She was picking the garbage.

"Why do you always pick fights?" I asked which grabbed her attention and she finally looked at me "We've known each other a decade and any time you have the chance, you poke." Here I finally said what I wanted to say for years.

"You guys do your fair share of poking," she replied and the argument was going and going until she poked on her shoe "Ouch!" She groaned in pain.

I helped her, we walked into the park, yes we walked in the park together which I couldn't imagine. Talking to hope mikealson and wandering around in the park with her.

"When's it gonna be your turn?" I heard her after staring the whole time at her. it was nice to hear her talking, she don't talk much yet she was talking to me and I got lost in the moment.

"It is what it is..." I shrugged. "Right. Well, that doesn't really make it right..." she said and I finally stopped on my track. Because if me making Lizzie always happy is not right.

Then how her saving me always is right. All I had to is give her a look and she told the truth. "Your dad knows that I used the dark magic either way I didn't tell him that you helped me. I tried to protect you yet you followed us..." she lifted her brows and damn I was head over heels.