Chapter 26/They know

Josie's pov

I was talking to Hope when Aunt Bonnie bragged into the room which prevent my concentration to break. I couldn't even be able to bring about last night's conservation.

"Hey, Bonnie, Is everything alright?" I asked, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt your whatever conservation but I need your help and this time it is serious" she sat on the desk, she looks quite serious.

"What is it? If it is relevant then sure I will help you" I stood up, "Ester planning to kill her entire family and I need you to help us to do the spell" She got to be kidding me. I can't do that Mikealson's can't die. It's not the time.

"I... I'm sorry to say but no I can't" I tried my best to avoid eye contact. "Why are you saving them, Josie? They have slaughtered so many people and now they have Elena as hostage" she said as if I didn't know it.

"I'm not saving anyone but it's not the time and I can't help you in anything, especially related to Mikealson's" I would never do anything which prevents the future to change.

"they're a threat to us! Why can't you understand it" I comprehend it but I can't help them if something happened with hope? No no, I wouldn't let anything happen.

"No means no..." I got interrupted by when I heard a familiar voice. No this can't be. "Josie! Oh god, you're fine. Do you even have any idea how worried I was and mom or dad" Lizzie was standing beside Hope?

"Lizzie, what are you doing here? And how are you even here?" I glared. "I'm heretic, Jo and I may or may not have forced hope to make me also do this with her because I wanted to see you" Lizzie smiled, Don't get me wrong I'm happy but...

"Who is she?" Aunt Bonnie pointed at them. "OMG! Is that aunt bonnie? She looks so young" Lizzie excitedly steps closer to Bonnie.

"Lizzie you shouldn't be here!" I told her looking at hope as if saying 'why you take her here?' and she shrugged 'She's Lizzie..'. sometimes I can't understand how we even communicate without talking but just by eyes.

"Come on, Jo, can't I come to see my sister? And you know how I become when you're not around. I miss my sister" damn it! She shouldn't have said that.

"SISTER?" Here we go again. "You didn't tell her about me?" she got offended. "You have a sister?" Aunt bonnie examines Lizzie. "Well, yes I'm Elizabeth Jenna Sa-" I cut her off before she could say her name.

"Lizzie! No! don't tell her! you're preventing something which can affect our existence! I haven't told her anything about myself, just my first name and about mom because I was too shocked to understand anything" I said.

"You both are sisters? And who is she?" She pointed her finger towards hope. "I'm hope, you have seen me" She come beside Lizzie. "I'm Josie's sister, we're twin, fraternal" She introduced us. God! I missed it but not here.

"She looks so much like caroline!" Aunt Bonnie widens her eyes, "What do you mean so much look? of course, I'm her daughter" Lizzie proudly replied.

"Lizzie too much information! Don't tell anything about the future please" I practically begged her because she got so excited after seeing things like that.

"Okay, fine, I just wanted to experiment if I can siphon from hope a little because I have enough power but of course, I can't perform the spell so..." She shrugged. "Don't tell me she's also caroline's daughter" Aunt bonnie dramatically asked looking at Hope.

"WHAT? NO! I'm not! I'm Hope M-... I mean just their friend" She gave me a look when she address us as friends. Are we? Are we friends? After the confession of last night.