Chapter 19

I wake up and stretch as I look around to see all my brothers and ana piled on this one double bed

I slowly stand up moving away quietly trying to not wake them up.

I begin leaving the room when, I hear a noise behind me. I slowly turn around to be met with a set of brown eye.

"What are you doing awake?" Angelo asks sitting up careful not to wake the others.

"Did I wake you? I am going to make breakfast for Ana and then I was going to wake you all up." I explain quietly in hopes to not wake up anyone else.

"No you didn't wake me up and I need to go into my office now because I didn't finish my work before watching the movie with you all." He replies standing up as he walks towards me.

"Let's go before we wake someone up." He walks out as I follow behind splitting up at the ground floor.

Angelo does so much for this family and I don't think he realises we all appreciate him for everything he does.

Getting upstairs, I decide to make Liliana some pancakes as I know they are her favourite.

While cooking, I hear footsteps from behind me so I turn around to see Luca standing behind me.

I roll my eyes knowing what he is going to ask me but continue cooking anyway.

"Can you make me some food please?" He begs using his puppy eyes as an advantage.

Not feeling like arguing with him, I nod keeping my head towards the pan while he thanks me repetitively and squeals in happiness.

He acts like a little kids sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or be concerned.

I place her food into a tray as I begin walking towards the infirmary.

Opening the door, I notice only Liliana and Matteo lay in the bed cuddling. I still can't believe this is the same guy being rude to her when she first came here.

"Yo wake up and get ready for school." I shake Matteo's shoulder trying to get him to wake up.

"Yeah yeah go away I'm up." He claims with his eyes close.

This guy really forgot where he is and is ready to fall back to sleep the moment I leave.

"If you get up now and go to the kitchen there might be some pancakes I made left for you." Hearing this, his eyes fly open as he jumps of the bed running to the kitchen while I quietly chuckle at him.

Leaving the pancakes on the bedside table, I go upstairs to see everyone sitting at the table eating. And looking towards Matteo I see him shoving pancakes in his face.

"You could have made me some pancakes too." Leonardo says looking towards me.

"Not you as well, trust me I didn't have a choice." I groan rolling my eyes as I sit down next to Angelo who is ready for work. Everyone laughs at my reaction while I eat whatever the maid placed on the table.