Chapter 1

"Talking"

Thought

Regular Text

Outfit that she is wearing with a scarf around her face and head

-Althea POV-

"Huh! This is what I get for dropping my guard down for a few minutes. Stuck in some unknown location with my child with me. But if I didn't agree to go with them then they would've killed them. Oh well. I just have to figure out where I am at and break us out of here without anyone noticing. But why did they have to cover my eyes, I already have my whole face covered!!!"

Shooting Outside

"Not another group. Hmmm, it seems that we will be getting out of here sooner than expected. Let's be patient and see what happens."

Outside

-Mando POV-

"IG Unit! Stand down." IG shoots. Mando gets sent flying back and starts groaning. "I'm in the Guild!"

"You are a Guild member? I thought I was the only one on assignment." Mando gets up into hiding. "That makes two of us. So much for the element of surprise."

"Sadly, I must ask for your fobs. I have already issued the writ of seizure. The bounties are mine."

Mando starts to reason with IG. "Unless I'm mistaken, you are as of yet, empty-handed."

"This is true." Mando starts to come up with a plan in mind. "I have a suggestion."

"Proceed."

"We split the reward."

"This is acceptable."

"Great! Now let's regroup out of harm's way and form a plan."

"I will of course receive the reputation of merits associated with the mission."

Mando starts to get frustrated at the IG. "Can we talk about this later?!"

"I require an answer if I am to proceed ..." IG gets shot "Oh, no. Alert. Alert. Alert."