Chapter 17

"Talking"

"Thought"

"Regular Text

-No One POV-

It has been about a week since the event happened at Nevarro. Althea and Mando thought it was a better idea to find another Mandalorian to help them find another Jedi. Currently their sources lead to an unnamed planet. Al was walking around a market getting some food for the group as Mando was to stay with the baby in the ship for the time being as he fixes his weapons. She didn't have her light saber on with her as Mando said that someone might want to take it even if they did or did not know what it was. He instead gave her a blaster to protect herself as she chose to listen to him. It was getting dark as she was walking around the busy market as she then felt eyes on her. She looks at some fruits picking it up as she eyes to the sides seeing some men looking at her. She looks back at the fruit and pays the worker for it as she starts walking towards an alley. 

She could sense some people following her as she stops and turns around causing the other men to stop behind her and start surrounding her as she then asks, "I am not sure if I have done something wrong to offend you fellas, but please do tell me if I did?" She looks around seeing that there were citizens around which means she couldn't use the force and figure out a different way without revealing herself. She couldn't raise her gun either as it could hurt someone as she has her arms up high to show that she was no threat to the men. She then hears one of the men saying, "Do you think Gor Koresh, will like this one."

"That was who Mando and I were looking for. They could take me to the location, and I could contact Din to the location. I guess I have to go with them then."

The other man says, "He will like this beauty that we will present him." She sighs ready for the electricity as they shoot a stun blast at her as she yelps and falls to the ground knocking out. A few minutes later she opens her eyes a bit able to hear one of the men ask where the underground gladiator pit was as the other said it was past the industrial foyer that is lurked with the creatures that eyes glows. At that she uses the force and sends a telepathic message to Din at where the location is as she knocks out again.

Din was in the ship taking care of the baby as he watches it play around. He then suddenly hears Althea's voice in his head as he sits up straight. He will never get used to it even when she warns him before hand, but he focuses on what she says. He listens as she tells him a location to an underground gladiator pit as that was where the man they were looking for was at as she finally says that she will be there waiting for him. He sighs and stands up looking down at the baby, "Well, you little swamp rat, your mom found the location of the guy we are looking for. We are going to meet her there so we need to hurry and not let her wait for us. The baby coos as he picks him up and places him in his pod that Althea made again. He grabs some weapons and Altheas lightsaber just in case as they head out to the said location.

Mando gets there as he starts walking to the building as a man was standing there as he says, "I'm here to see Gor Koresh." The man looks at him then down at the baby seeing no threat letting them through, "Enjoy the fights." They enter inside as Mando starts looking around for Althea. People are yelling and encoring the fighters to beat one another. Mando then spots Gor Koresh as he sits down next to him as the Gor says, "You know this is no place for a child." "Wherever I go, he goes." "So, I've heard. Shouldn't there be someone else with you?" "They are walking around right now. I've been quested to bring him to his kind. If I can locate other Mandalorian, they can help guide me. I'm told you know where to find them." "It's uncouth to talk business immediately. Just enjoy the entertainment."

Mando watches as one of his men whispers in his ear as he nods. "It seems that my men brought something nice... They say it's a real beauty and you get to be my lucky guest to see it first with me." Mando watches as they bring in a rectangular shaped box that was covered with a cloth. He watches as the men remove the cloth revealing a very familiar looking Althea who was dressed in revealing clothes as Gor laughs seeing an asleep Althea.