Chapter 29

"Talking" 

"Thought"

Regular Text

-No One POV-

It has been a month since Althea and Din have departed ways from the group and got Grogu to Luke for training. They are now entering a butching facility as they enter looking around for a moment. They then begin walking straight as the workers look up noticing the two and watch them walking around the place. Aletha then stops looking around as Din looks at her. She senses the force directing her towards the left as she starts walking that way with Din following behind her not questioning where she's going but trusting her. She then makes another left and goes straight as a room is up ahead of them as she tells him, "They are inside there." He nods, "Good. I'll take lead." She smiles and nods letting him go first as they enter the other room as they see the man they are looking for sitting at his desk with a few of his men there as well. The leader, Kaba Baiz looks at the two and asks, "You two look lost." But he then takes another look at Althea as he smirks a bit saying to her, "Or maybe you brought me a very nice treat."

Althea raises her brow a bit as she feels Din's displeasure at the comment. His fists tighten up a bit but stays calm as he just says, "We're here for Kaba Baiz." Kaba looks around a bit and then asks, "What makes you think he's here?" Din takes out a tracking fob showing it to him as Althea leans on Din with her arm looking at the fob, "Look at that. It shows that we are really close." Kaba then asks, "What do you want of him?" Din answers, "He owes someone important money." "Who?" "That's not our business. We're here to bring him in." "Well, if I see him, I'll let him know." Althea then looks at Din, "He's almost as bad of a liar as you Mando. Because I'm sure we see him right now." 

I place down the wanted projector showing his face and name as Din says, "I'm not a bad liar." She chuckles a bit, "Sure, to others. But you can't hide it from me." He smirks at her under the helmet amused as they then look back at Kaba as he tells the two, "That's not me. That doesn't even look like me." Din and Althea look at each other as he says, "You're right, he's a bad liar." He then looks at around at Kaba's three men surrounding the two as he tells them, "I'm gonna give the rest of you the opportunity to walk out that door. We have no quarrel with you." Althea could sense the indifference they had to Din's words as Kaba says, "They're not going anywhere. Looks to me like you two are surrounded." Din and Althea don't move not saying anything as Kaba continues, "But you two look like the practical type. Let's discuss our options."

Althea nods, "Our options...? Sure thing, wanna tell them hon?" She looks at Din as he then says to Kaba, "I can bring you in warm, or I can bring you in cold." He then goes to lift up his blaster one of the men attack biting his hand making him groan as he headbutts him. He turns around seeing another grab onto Althea and goes to attack her with a sword. She bends back missing as she then kicks the second guy making him let her go and fall back. Don gets shot on the head getting deflected by the Beskar helmet. He then takes out his darksaber turning it on and turns to the third person harshly slicing him in half. Althea follows in suit taking out her lightsaber turning it on as the purple light shines. The 2nd person goes to attack as she cuts the weapon in half and kicks him again. She then lifts her saber behind her head deflecting a blaster shot that came from the first man as she turns to him. 

She looks over at Din seeing him with the darksaber blade on the ground as he gets ready to swing it with a not good stance as she says, "Careful with that saber Hun. You don't want to get hurt with it." "I won't." "If you say so." They look seeing the first and second guy on both of their sides as she then says, "You get the one on the right and I'll get the one on the left." "Sure." Just as the two men attack Althea ducks just as the first man swings at her as she then slices him in half. While Din had to do a spin to get a momentum with the saber since it was very heavy to hold up swinging it cutting the 2nd man in half with a metal hanging there as he swings back to where he originally was.