Chapter 5

"Talking"

"Thought"

Regular Text

This is the rob she is wearing with a scarf wrapping all over her head only letting her eyes to be revealed

This is what she is wearing underneath the rob. It is a bit big on her so you can't really tell that Al was a girl.

****************************************************************************************

-No Ones POV-

It wasn't even twenty minutes when they arrived at Nevarro. Althea was taking a needed nap, Mando was flying his ship getting ready to land on the planet, and Grogu noticed Althea resting so he decided that he needed some fun. He turns around towards Mando's controller and noticed a shiny silver ball poking out of a stick and set it as his mission to retrieve it. Mando not noticing a certain child awake and getting out of his pod was focused on a message that he had received, "Mando. I've received your transmission. Wonderful news. Upon your return, deliver the quarries directly to the client. I have no idea if he wants to eat them, hang them or use them for his personal use but he's very antsy. Safe passage! You know where to find me." While on his message he didn't notice the baby climb up on his controllers and unscrewing a silver ball of its lever and started to chew on it. When the message ended Mando went to grab the lever noticing gone and looked down to see the baby with it.

"When did he wake up? How did he even get on here?"

Instead, he brushed it off taking the ball away from him "It's not a toy." He turns his head around noticing that Al was sleeping and chose not to wake him up, he grabbed the child by the back of the rob and picked him up causing the baby to whine. Althea was not fully asleep, still able to sense things around her. She was able to feel the baby's distress even though it was a little bit and jolted awake causing the Mandalorian to jump a bit from the sudden action and she looked at the two and quickly scooping the baby out of his hand into her arms, sending a reassurance force at the child. Mando sat there not knowing what to say.