Chapter 7

"Talking" 

"Thought"

Regular Text

-No Ones POV-

Two days have passed by, and Al had not woken up yet which caused Mando to worry a bit.

"If she doesn't wake up today, I need to find a doctor to help her."

Not paying attention to a certain baby that is standing on the control panels. Grogu thought it was a good idea to play with the switches. He pushed a button turning on something, Mando heard it and turned it off immediately.

Downstairs in Mando's quarter Althea had already woken up feeling much better and energized. She got up and noticed her sleeves and pants had been cut off making them into a tang top and shorts. She lifted up her shirt a bit noticing that it had also been wrapped up. "I should go up there and thank him." She then felt a small shift in the force and immediately knew it was Grogu wanting to cause mischief. She giggled and stood up realizing she did not have her hilt on her, and she started to panic a bit, but quickly finding it on the nightstand with what seemed to be clothes, that Mando had left for her. She looked at them seeing that they would be big on her. She just decided to just change the shirt and leave her shorts on making sure she put her hilt on her hip and a neckless that she always kept with her hidden behind the big shirt that she borrowed. The shirt was really big making it look like she wasn't wearing her shorts. She just sighed and walked out of the quarter and made her way up the latter.

Upon arriving she hears the Mandalorian talking the baby. "Stop touching things." Hearing the baby cooing. Upon entering through the door, she sees Grogu switching on a switch causing the ship to shake. Mando immediately turns it off and grabbing him setting him down on his lap. Not noticing that Al had arrived she decided to speak up. "You shouldn't leave him up with the controllers he will just want to play and touch all of them." Mando immediately turns his seat around only to be choke on his breath, seeing Al in his shirt only. "You ... you are awake." "Oh yes I woke up not too long ago. Thank you for patching me up and lending me your clothes even though they are big on me I just used your shirt and left my shorts on that you cut up." She says that as she lifted the shirt up to show her now shorts. Mando had almost fainted when she was lifting up the shirt not knowing that she had shorts underneath it.

"Calm down Mando! She has shorts on! You are acting like a teenage boy right now!"

"Y ... yaa. No ... no problem. Ummm ... sorry about your clothes, I didn't want to take them off you."

"Real smooth Mando. Real smooth."

"It's okay. I really don't mind. I could always get new ones. Anyways where are we headed to? Will you just be dropping us off and we part separate ways?" "Ummm .... No, I think we should stick together, so I could protect you both from other bounty hunters that are going to try and get you." "Oh, okay thank you but I don't want us to be a burden to you and stay here for free." Mando tried of thinking of something really quick to get them to stay with him. "How about you work for me, so you won't feel like a burden?"

"Nice thinking Mando. That was a good excuse to get her to stay."

"Ya, okay that works with me. As you already know I am good at mechanics, so I could repair the ship whenever something happens. I could also speak a few different languages. So that might help a bit as well. I also know how to fight, so you won't have to worry too much about me" "That settles it then, you are staying with me. Also, where did you learn to shoot like you did back at Navarro." Al just looked at him sheepishly "Ummm, that was actually my second time using a blaster." Mando just stared at her astonished for a few seconds. "So, you are saying that you're a know it all." She just chuckles at his joke making him love struck again. "Maybe I am. You just have to wait and see." Mando stares at her for a few second in thought.