Chapter 8

"Talking"

"Thought"

Regular Text

-No Ones POV-

By the time they arrived back at the ship it had become dark. Al walked up the ship with Grogu right behind her as she stopped and looked at Mando remembering something important. "Oh my, I forgot to ask. What do I call you or refer to you as?" Mando looked at her not sure what to say as no one has ever asked that question before. "Uhh, you can just call me Mando." "Okay Mando, I have another question for you." "Sure, go ahead and ask." "Where could I change my clothes?" "You could use my quarter to change." "Thank you, Mando. I will be out in a bit." "Yeah, no problem." Mando watches as she walks inside his room and then he looks down seeing the baby following her. He quickly picks him up as the door to the room closes shuts. "Where are you going, you little swamp rat. If I can't go in there, then that means you can't go in there as well." Mando pauses thinking about what he just said and starts blushing furiously, happy that he has his helmet on.

"Dank Ferrik! Did I just say that out loud!"

Mando then puts the baby down on the ground and walks out checking his ship to see if there needs to be any repairs Al could do before they set off. About two minutes go by and Mando hears a voice coming from behind him. "Excuse me." Then another voice piped in "Excuse me sir?" Mando doesn't even turn around to answer them. "There something I can help you with?" "Uh? Yea. Raiders." "We have money." "So, you think I'm some kinda mercenary?" "You are a Mandalorian, right?" "Or at least wearing Mandalorian armor. That is Mandalorian armor, right?" "It is." "See? I told him. Sir, I've read a lot about your people ... Tribe. If half of what I read is true ..." "We have money." "How much?" "Everything we have sir. Our whole harvest was stolen." "Krill. We're Krill farmers." "We brew spotchka. Our whole village chipped in." Mando then turns around to see how much they have and turns back to his ship. "It's not enough." "Are you sure? You don't even know what the job is." "I know it's not enough. Good luck." "This is everything we have. We'll give you more after next harvest." Just as the men was about to say something else, Al came out with her new outfit that she tweaked a bit with the cloth she was given. "It seems the waitress was right when she said that the outfit was a bit different. But I was able to tweak and change something about it. It's not something I thought I would put on, but it is easy to move around in, so I am okay with it." Mando was just staring at her with love eyes only thinking of how gorgeous she looked in that outfit.

" Mando was just staring at her with love eyes only thinking of how gorgeous she looked in that outfit

[This is her outfit, but without the two lightsabers. Hers is strapped on the side of her right leg. She also has her hood down right now.]

Mando then heard some shuffling behind him and turned around seeing the two men gawking at her. Before he could step in front of her out of the two men's view, she noticed the two men and walked up to them, much to Mando's displease. Al looks at the two for a bit before speaking up with a small smile. "Hello gentlemen it's awfully dark outside to be out here so late." One of the men spoke up with a bit of a stutter. "H... hello, umm... my names Caleb and it took us the whole day to get here." "Nice to meet you Caleb, my name is Al. Are you both perhaps farmers as it took you both a while to get here?" The other man spoke up, "We are krill farmers. We came here because of raiders, since we live in the middle of nowhere." "I believe we could help, but would you be able to provide lodging for us?" Caleb pipes in with excitement. "Yes, we are able to do that." "Thats wonderful, what do you think Mando." She turns to look at Mando with hopeful eyes. Mando looks at her in a bit of disbelief.