Chapter 23

"Talking"

"Thought"

Normal Text

-No One POV-

As the group was walking the ship suddenly moves causing the group to fall onto the wall. As they stood up straight Bo-Katan then says, "They're taking the ship down. Let's move!" They all start rushing towards the piloting room. They see the bridge as the hear stormtroopers say, "Blast 'em!" The troopers are blasting them with full forces as the group took cover. Bo-Katan then asks, "How many?" The male Mando named Woves said, "Six to ten. Two with heavy repeating blasters. The female Mando named Reeves adds, "We're losing altitude fast." Bo-Katan then says, "We need to move now." Woves adds, "They have too many firepower!" Althea then takes out her lightsaber and turns it on. 

She looks at Din, "You want to come with me?" He looks at her, "I'm never leaving you." She smile as she steps up to the stormtroopers view as she starts maneuvering her lightsaber swiftly and elegantly redirecting each blaster with Din behind her as he turns on two bombs and asks her, "Do you think your able to get closer to them." She nods as she starts moving up while keeping the pace up maneuvering each blast. They got close enough where Din threw the two bombs into the room of stormtroopers. The troopers stopped shooting and looks down at the bombs just as Althea turns off her lightsaber and Din grabs her and pushes them to the ground with him on top of her covering her as the bombs explodes. The group was okay as they made their way over to the two. Din gets up quickly and helps Althea up as well and says, "Come on!"

They rush inside the pilot room as Din grabs the Captain out of the seat as Woves and Reevse take the two seats trying to get the ship to balance out again. Bo-Katan then grabs the Captain and starts to interrogate him, "Where is it?" "Where's what?" "The Dark saber. Does he have it?" "If you're asking, you already know." Wove and Reeves had finally slowed down the ship and balances it out. Bo-Katan then says to the Captain, "I'll let you live. But you will take me to him." "You might let me live, but he won't." He then cracks something in his mouth causing to electrocute him to death. Althea sighs as Reeves says to Bo-Katan, "We have to go. He sent a distress signal." 

She nods, "Clear the atmosphere and prepare to jump." Din then grabs Althea and start walking towards the entrance. Bo-Katan then asks, "Are you sure either of you want to join us?" Althea shakes her head as Din says, "There's something we need to do." She nods, "The offer stands if either of you change your mind." "Where can we find the Jedi?" "Take the foundling to the city of Calodan on the forest planet of Corvus. There you will find Ahsoka Tano." Althea looked at her wide eyes "Ahsoka Tano?" She nods, "You heard of her?" Althea nods, "Stories from my master." "Tell her you were sent by Bo-Katan. And thank you. Your bravery will not be forgotten. This is the Way." 

Mando nods, "This is the Way." Althea then offers her hand to Bo-Katan. Bo-Katan takes it and shakes hands, "It was nice to meet you." "To you as well. May I ask Al? Is that your whole name?" Althea smiles, "No... My name is Althea Sunrider." Bo-Katan looks at her astonished, "I see. Funny to see our grandparents being enemies in the past to now helping each other out." Althea nods, "Yes, you are right. But sometimes change could be a good thing." Bo-Katan nods as Althea speaks in a close whisper for the only two could be heard, "Your opportunity to meet him, may come soon. Take that opportunity when it's given to you." She nods, "Yes, I will keep that in mind princess."

Althea looked at her confused, "Princess?" Bo-Katan nods, "You come from a very powerful and influenceable ancestor who Jedi's look up to and base their fundamentals as a Jedi. You have an influence to many Jedi's that remain and other future Jedi's to become. They will make sure to help you any way even if they don't fully know you." Althea nods, "I see. Thank you." Bo-Katan nods as she and Din leaves the ship.