Chapter 2

"Talking"

"Thought"

Regular Text

************************************************************************************

-No Ones POV-

The group set off into the desert to go back to Mando's ship. Both Mando and Althea were on their guards. But Althea was being a little bit more adventures looking at her surroundings with Grogu by her side.

"Great I was taken off one desert planet and put into another desert planet."

They were all quiet only hearing the sound of an occasional cooing and their feet shifting in the mud of a raven. But it gave them time to think.

-Mando POV-

"I wonder what he is planning. I never had a bounty this quiet and submissive before. They usually try to bargain with me or try to fight back to get away. I just have to be extra careful around him." 

-Althea POV-

"It seems he has no intentions in hurting us, but I can never be too sure. But the Force is telling me to follow him. I guess I will let the force guide me through this."

-No Ones POV-

Althea then stops as she feels three presences nearby. Mando notices Al stopping and turns to them to tell him to keep on moving but stops as he heard something moving and grabs his gun. He looks around and notices Al looking in a certain direction, so he looks up at where she is looking at. But a Nikto comes out of the rocks and attacks the Mandalorian. Mando pushes the pod away from the fight and Althea runs over to Grogu and stand in front of him to protect him from any danger.

"I wished he took off these restrains from my hands to fight these creatures. It would make it so much easier"

Mando was able to take one down for a moment before another Nikto came from behind him and started attacking him as well. Althea was just watching and staying on guard just in case. But the third Nikto came in front of her and was trying to grab her. But she kicked him off and ducked when he swung his axe at her, in which she was able sweep under his feet bringing him down causing him to drop his knife on the ground in front of her. Mando had taken the two down and noticed the third one getting up reaching towards his bounties, so he takes out his gun and evaporates the third Nikto. 

What he didn't know that one of the Nikto that he knocked down had gotten back up and was about to hit Mando with his axe. But Althea had reacted and was able to kick up the knife that the third Nikto dropped and uses a bit of the force to aim at the Nikto and round house kicked the knife straight to his head between the eyes.

Mando was frozen for a few seconds not understanding what had happen only when he heard a body dropped behind him that he moved to turn around to realize why Al did that.

"That was really great aim, I could see why they would tie his hands together and blindfold him like that."

Mando turn back around towards the two-hearing a beeping sound and looks down to see that the Niktos that they just killed were also bounty hunters having tracking fobs just like him. While Althea ignored the fobs and went straight to the baby making sure he was okay and send a calming force towards him to not make him worry anymore.