Episode 13

"Talking"

"Thought"

Regular Text

-No One POV-

To the group running Zero calls them out, "Zero to Mayfeld. Zero to Mayfeld." Mayfeld stops the group, "Wait, wait, wait! Yeah?" "You have a potential problem. They have escaped." Xi'an screams, "I told you we should've ended them." "I know!" "This is your fault!" "I know!" Then all of a sudden, the lights turn off and turns red as doors starts to shut, in certain areas. They kept running as it traps Burg and Xi'an on the other side. Al also interjects any communications. Quin then says, "It's all right. You and the Devaronian, split up. Find Mando and kill him. Then find a way back to the ship!" They listen as they try to contact Zero, but it was useless." They then grunt and scream and head out as on the other side Quin asks Mayfeld, "Do you have a name?" "Mayfeld." "Well, Mr. Mayfeld, you're gonna get me the hell off this ship." He starts walking away as Mayfeld says, "Hey, wait. What about your sister?" "What about her?" "Nice family."

In the control room Mando and Al are watching the cameras as Burg and Xi'an separates. Al and Mando look at each other as she smiles at him, "Who do you want to take Mando." "I will take Burg, you take Xi'an." "Okay." As they turn around Mando finally notices that Davan was gone, "Where did he go?" "He is hiding somewhere. Don't worry he won't come out. Ohh, here. Could you hold on to this." She hands Mando the beacon as he gets a somewhat understanding of the plan and puts it away. They head out the door as he asks, "Where do you want to meet?" "I will find you Mando, stay safe all right." "You too." She nods as they go their separate ways.

Xi'an is walking around looking for either Mando or Al as she smirks and calls out, "Mando..." She then hears someone fighting as she starts running towards them just as Al uses the force to close the door making Xi'an run into it. She groans and screams as she turns around to be meet by Al standing there. She hisses at her, "I will kill you and enjoy every moment of it." She takes out her knifes and throughs all of them at her. Al did not move as she just raises her hand and uses the force making them stop a few feet away from her making Xi'an gasp. Al drops all the knifes but one making it float and twirl around her hand as Xi'an moves back a bit from fear. "Xi'an I will give you a chance to do the right thing, if you don't there will be consequences." 

Xi'an watches as Al touches knife at a certain area making it crumble to pieces. Xi'an takes out two more knifes and growls at her running full speed throwing her arms to cut her. Al dodges every cutting she throws at her. She finally uses the force and stops her in place as Xi'an is unable to move even how hard she tries. She looks at Al and asks, "Who are you?!" Al just walks up to her, "I am just someone who helps other in need." Al then touches her forehead knocking Xi'an out." Al then starts dragging Xi'an over where she thinks Mando would go over to as she opens an empty cell and places her in there and found some rope and tie her up making sure she won't move.

She then starts walking sensing Mayfeld close by. She goes over a door sensing that he was on the other side and uses the force to open it revealing Mayfeld. "Oh, that's where you were beautiful. I didn't want to do this, but you or Mando don't leave me any choice. He raises his blaster at her and shoots one shot at her as she dodges it. Al looks at him as she takes off her lightsaber as Mayfeld looks at it asking, "What do you have there?" Al puts her arm down turning on her lightsaber as it shines purple as Mayfeld freezes a bit, "You.... You're a Jedi." "Yes, I am. But you just have to keep it a secret." He then stars using both of his guns and the other two mechanical guns that shoot on his command rapidly as Al maneuvers the saber deflecting each of the blasts and redirecting two of the blasts to the mechanical weapons on his shoulder disabling them. Mayfeld stops shooting as Al still was standing the same spot not even a scratch on her. He starts moving backwards from fear as she lifts her hand stopping him from moving. She walks closer to him as he starts breathing heavily saying, "I promise I won't say anything... I promise." "I will take your word for that." Just as she knocked out Xi'an she does the same to him. He drops to the ground as she grabs him with both arms and starts dragging him back to where she left Xi'an.