Chapter 13[OLD]

The chairs are laid out in rows after rows. Julius is sitting on a chair in the last row.

I sit on the first chair at the edge of the last row, 4 chairs away from Julius.

I press yes at the panel.

------------
Congratulations!

Plot armour rank: 6->8

+6000 Plot points

Extracted Talent:

Luck Rank S

Extracted Spiritual Roots:

Godly spiritual roots.
--------------
--------------
Warning:
Two spiritual roots cannot exist in one body.

The host has two options.

(1)Spend 10000 points to use two spiritual roots.

(2) Abolish [Rare Turtle spiritual roots] for [Godly Spiritual roots]

[Godly spiritual roots]
+40% cultivation speed.
+30% defence.
+20% attack.

[Rare Turtle spiritual roots]
+10% defence.
----------------

...

----------------
......
----------------

I choose the second option.

-----------------
Exchange success!

Current spiritual roots:
Godly spiritual roots.
-----------------

I'm in no position to make a fuss whether the system decides to give me something or not. After all, my life is a lot easier thanks to the system. Just a few points, I can get them from completing more quests.

"Attention!" A knight on the stage shouts.

Most of the chairs are filled up.
The knight looked around in disgust, occasionally darting his eyes at me and some others.

I am dressed in my Academy attire so I'm standing out. But I'm not the only one.

There is a woman over there in the first row sitting on the second chair to the right. She is dressed in a sleeveless red dress that goes down to her knees. The dress is decorated with flower embroidery and laced with a bit of gold at the edge.
With Silver hair and silver eyes... Is that the Nelson family? She looks way older than both Irina and me so she could be her older sister.
I cannot remember her name...

Then, there's another one. A man with a brown ponytail and black eyes. He is wearing a blue robe with a design of a fire dragon around the chest.
...

Mei Xiaolin, a lazy cultivator, is the only outworlder who does not set up a sect but instead an Academy.

The other cultivators, however, set up their sects and have recruited millions of disciples from every race including the Kobold race and elves race. I have to admit. Humans' potential is the largest. However, the ability to cultivate is stronger for other races. I don't see why those cultivators won't take the other races as disciples.

That also means that the competition is tough. Very tough.

As of now, there are 8 sects as 9 outworlder cultivators remain in this world.

This man must have a high aptitude to be part of the dragon sect.

Finally, the last one. She is sitting beside the man as well as wearing the same robe with her arms interlocked with his. A lover?

A burly figure wearing a simple white t-shirt and jeans steps in.

!!!

Brown hair and brown eyes with a goat moustache... That man is the deputy general, Orland Joker, the fucker who betrayed my father.