REWRITE NOTICE

Hello everyone! I plan to rewrite this story and continue the plot from the old chapters.

Why rewrite?

It didn't feel like Loi was a background character and more of a typical MC and his cheat was too overpowered (Yes, I need to nerf him).

With this new version, I plan to solidify his persona into a unique one and generally change the plot. Characters that appeared in the old chapters will appear in the new version with the addition of other characters.

In addition, I want to set a better world-building and flow of events.

To summarise everything, there will be significant changes between the new version and the old version.

*Old chapters will be marked with [OLD] if you are interested in comparing the differences.

The title of the story will be changed to "A Background Character's Fate" because it makes much more sense than 'Plot Armour'.

New story description:

---
"In war, commoners are the victims in victory or defeat."

Struck by poverty amidst a long and devastating war, an ordinary mercenary dies among the countless corpses on a snowy battlefield.

Yet by a stroke of luck, he regressed to his younger self with a mysterious power that alters his fate.

But such power comes with great consequences that will eat away at one's mental state.
---

However, updates won't be frequent due to personal schedules and the work required to properly plan out the story for now.

A long chapter one is uploaded as a teaser.

Enjoy!