Chapter 32[OLD]

"Mina? Hi." I say.

Julius, Kill, Eden, Irina, and that elf behind Mina look at me.

"Oh! It's you!" An energetic Kil squeezes through Mina and takes my hand before shaking it.

??

"You were amazing! I've heard you even took down the Tiger Bandits with Mina! It's an honour to meet you again! Do you remember me? I'm the shieldman you've fought in the tournament!" Says Kil.

"Y-Yeah."

"Idiot, stop creating a commotion in this crowd." Says Eden. "H-Hi Loi. Sorry about this."

"No, it's fine," I reply.

Irina is staring at me, but both Julius and that elf are glaring at me.
----------------
The Main Character is detected.
[Lorraine en Licus]

Second Princess of the elf kingdom, heir to the throne.

The current queen of the elf kingdom does not support Lorraine being the next queen and has sent several assassins. Lorraine left the elf kingdom to avoid assassination.

Since all of her previous assassin attempts are done by male humans, she is now wary of them.

Extract her plot armour?
[Yes][No]
---------------------

...

???

????????????

Lorraine...

You are telling me... This handsome sharp jawline and eyes elf is a woman.

...

I raise my brows as I stare at Lorraine. Lorraine glare's become stronger when she realised I'm doing so and looked away.

I press yes.
-----------------
Extraction successful!

Talents extracted:
-Archery rank A
-Spirit Affinity rank B

Abilities Extracted:
-Perception(Passive)
-Nimbleness(Passive)
------------------

!!

"Argh!" I cover my ears.

The surrounding sounds are suddenly amplified by at least 4 times. Not only that, I can feel every vibration on the ground. My hearing, sight, and touch have all been improved.

"Are you okay?" Eden says as she grabs my arm, helping me up. Mina follows and helps me up to the other side.

"Yeah, let's get out of this crowd," I say.
---------------
We arrive at the inn they are staying in. On the basement level is a bar that serves inn residents.

We take a seat at a big round table with seven chairs.

Kil raises his hand. "Boss! Can you give us the usual!"

"No problem." The bartender says.

"Oh yeah, What do you want? The food here is free for us." Says Kil.

"Uh... Bacon and salted egg pork ribs."

"Oh yeah, and one more Bacon and Salted Egg Pork Ribs!" Says Kil.

...

It's awkward. Irina is just staring at the table, both Julius and Lorraine are still glaring at me, Mina is doing passive cultivation.

"What are you doing here?" Says Eden, attempting to break the silence.

"Just to explore a bit. I've rarely gone out of the capital and would like to take a chance to explore the outer world."