Chapter 31[OLD]

I look at the sky. The array of orange and blue mix together in the sky, dawn has come.

From fatty's memory, it seems that Azriel is staying at an inn beside the most popular brothel.

?

I felt a stare targetted at me and I quickly hide. I am currently on the rooftop of a tall building that sells clothing masked like some bandit.

...

The stare disappears and I peek out.

!

I can see a group of students wearing the Academy uniform, one of them seems to be Mina, she was the one who detected my presence.

To my surprise, Julius is standing beside her.

??

Something changed, I don't know what caused Julius to enter the Academy. In my past life, Julius only entered the Academy one month after the Academy kicked me out.
Hmm... Is it some exchange programme or a programme to let them experience more things?

No, I don't remember such a thing... Then this is a self-organised trip, Mina and a few others decided to go to the Kingdom of Celturus themselves to...expose the nobles?

I know and can uncover some evidence of the corruption in Celturus because it was exposed to the public a few years later. But, can I complete the mission if I do it indirectly?
-------------------
Yes. As long as you play the main role in exposing the nobles, you can complete the quest.
-------------------

...

Upon inspection, the only academy students here are Mina, Julius, Irina, Kil, Eden, and another guy I've never seen. The stranger has an illusion spell set up to hide his pointy ears, an elf.

Is he another main character? I seem to be too far to extract or determine anything. Whatever, I should not mind about them first.

I jump from roof to roof until I can see the inn. Now...

I control the fatty to approach the inn and I hide in his shadow.

The fatty enters the inn and talks to the person stationed behind a counter. Once she is informed of us, she glances at a man leaning against the wall beside the entrance. He walks to fatty.

"You, what are you doing here?"

"I want to see my cousin. Now." Says fatty.

...

The man clicks his tongue and tells him to wait for a while. He walks up the stairs beside the counter. After a while, some footsteps can be heard creaking on the wooden stairs, the man is back and has signalled the fatty to follow him.

Fatty follows him up. On the way, I scout the area, there are only about 3 to 4 guards in the hallway. What's going on?

Once we step into the room, the man leaves.
An enclosed room with no windows with only a few chairs laying around. Azriel is sitting on one of them. Something is weird.

"W-What do you want?" Azriel says as he gulps. "Didn't you say you are spying on the capital-"

I jump out of the fatty's shadow and attack Azriel.

!!!

My blade was blocked by something before it was able to reach Azriel.
I turn to look at a black hair and eyes boy wearing a green hoodie and jeans, something people in this world don't wear.

!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Warning.

System user protagonist "Akira" was detected nearby.